8

as both of girls went to the cinema and carrying there popcorns lisa thought something really naughty

"hey babe, why don't we sit at the back?" lisa asked as jennie gave her a confused look but then nodded after.

as they reached the top back sit they sat down and got ready for the movie

usually Jennie right now is wearing her short white skirt and pink shirt

after how many minutes the lights turned off as lisa thought this was the perfect chance

she looked at her girlfriend was clearly just eating the popcorn not caring the fuck about her.

lisa slowly placed her hand on the shorter girl's thigh making jennie look at her.

she slowly caressed jennie's thigh hearing her soft moans again. "so this is why-- ah fuck. you wanted to seat here."lisa smirked as she nodded like a hungry kid.

jennie slowly sat down on lisa's lap not caring about a shit what people think as for lisa she slowly wrapped her arms around the older girl's waist.

jennie couldn't take it anymore, she broke the gap as she kissed the younger girl deeply. 

lisa couldn't help it she slowly slipped her hand at the back of Jennie's skirt and slowly groped Jennie's ass making the older girl moan between there kiss.

as minutes of making out enjoying each others lips sadly they needed to pull away for air.

but then lisa attacked the older girl's neck slowly leaving wet kisses on it making jennie grind on her lap.

"m-mhm, g-god lisa I'm close--" lisa kissed jennie again biting her bottom lip making the older girl whimper. "hold it." lisa smirked as jennie pouted "but I want you right now, mommy." lisa slowly placed her hand at the older girl's undergarment slowly rubbing it into circles making jennie get wet even more.

jennie was keeping her moans by biting her bottom lip. lisa removed her hand as she kissed jennie again  "let's continue on my car."