Chapter 18: THE BLOCK 😥(Part 1)

FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMARA'S  POV: 

"Amara get up" 

"Amara get up" 

"AMARA!!!!!!!!!!" 

"AMARA GET UP! " 

The base in his tone immediately woke me up. My heart rate began to increase tremendously, I didn't want to anger him so I answered as sweetly and nicely as I could. 

"Yes baby, Good morning. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something to eat?" i said while tracing the definitions his muscles made on his back. He had a beautiful back, so strong and muscular. No wonder every girl is chasing him in the streets of New York. He had the body of a greek god, my zeus.  

"Who is this?" he said angrily, while pushing the ipad towards my face. 

"Oh!" i laughed and then kissed his neck. " thats michael baby, from work. Yesterday was his birthday so we took a selfie and I wished him happy birthday on facebook" 

"So you like them white now?" he replied with disgust painted on his face as he adjusted his body to face me. 

"Pardon?

" You heard me Amara" His jaw quickly clinched. Urgh! Why today? Why can't we have a peaceful morning without his jealousy resurfacing. It was an innocent picture. Michael and I are fully platonic. I really can't deal with his anger. It scares the crap out of me. Lord, help me to get through this. 

Out of the blue, he pulled the ipad from my hands and swung it against the bed. 

"Baby calm down. That has all my work on it, come on....... the picture was innocent" i said reassuringly as I walked up to him and looked deep into his eyes. 

"Don't play me Amara! Don't test me!" he said with his index finger in my face. 

"I know that other girls have done you wrong, but baby I promised you that I will always do right by you. You need to trust me Trev. " I said softly, followed by seductively slow kisses on his index finger while still keeping focus on his eyes. 

"I love you" i whispered, removing his hand from my face then planting a soft peck on his lips. Unanticipatedly, he grabbed my neck and drew me in for a sultry and passionate kiss while pushing me towards the bed. 

***************************************************************************************** 

Kimberly's POV