Filler Chapter

The Sibling's Past

--------------------🔺🌲---------------------

The 7 year old purple haired boy giggled as he chased his brother. "Lucifer! Wait up!"

"Catch me if you can!" The other shouted, running faster, until he bumped into someone. "O-Oh, sorry."

The one he bumped into was a blonde who had the same age as him. The kid smiled and said. "It's okay."

"The names' Bill Cipher by the way." The kid with blonde hair introduced himself, holding his hand out which the dark-purple haired boy took, shaking it. The purple haired gasped, and walked towards them.

"You're Bill Cipher?! One of the sons of the most powerful dream demon?!" He exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear at the blonde kid who smiled sheepishly.

"I didn't know you would hear thay." Bill rubbed his neck shyly as the black haired grinned.

"Of course we do! I mean, your dad is the most powerful demon alive!" He, who also known as Lucifer, exclaimed. "I even wanted to be powerful as you!"

The three boys chuckled. The purple haired gasped again and stated. "Oh my, I forgot! Sorry to be rude. I'm Tad and he is my brother, Lucifer."

Bill smiled and shook their hands as Lucifer offered. "Hey, how about let's hangout?"

The blonde agreed, running with the siblings.

🔺-----------------------

13 year old Bill flopped on his bed, sighing even his eyes filled with betrayal and pure hatred that made his blonde strands turned red. Tad and Lucifer walked up to him a bit, then looked at him pitiful eyes with a tint of guilt in it. The blonde groaned before sitting up.

"You know, I hate when other look at me sympathetically," He mumbled, audible enough for the siblings to hear.

"B-Bill, I-I'm sorry, we didn't mean too," Lucifer apologized as he and his brother walked closer to the blonde. Bill's eyes flash red as he screamed. "YOU TWO ALMOST GOT MY DAD KILLED!!!"

The two flinched backing away from the furious Cipher. Bill has his hands clenched at his sides with blue and reddish flame bursted out from it. Tad and Lucifer ran out of the blonde's room leaving Bill alone.

"Why did you do that?!" Tad argued with his brother who just scoffed at him.

"Duh, to get the most powerful power. See Tad? If we got it, we could rule any universes!" Lucifer convinced him, grinning with excitement. Tad bit his lip, slowly nodding.

"Yeah, I guess your right."

🔺-----------------------

"ahahaHAHAHAHA!!!" Bill laughed as he burned his dimension. When he heard his parents and siblings (except for his twin brother, Will who is now in Reverse Falls) died from a murder, he got mad- no furious. He proceeded to burn his dimension hearing his fellow demons scream. "Ahh~ the screams!! Music TO MY EARS!!"

"Are you sure?" Tad asks his brother who had a grin in his face and nodded.

"Of course, I am." the purple haired just forces himself to grin as Lucifer added. "Don't you remember? Bill's dad killed our parents. We should've killed him years ago, not until Bill found us,"

Slight pain and rage filled Tad as he clenched his fists slightly. "This is for avenging them, right?"

His older brother just nodded, smirking when the Time Police came and put Bill to a dimension, now the blonde liked to call.

The Mindscape.

"Don't worry, we'll get revenge, just stick to me, okay Tad?" Lucifer turns to his little brother who nodded. The dark-purple haired then snapped his fingers, sending them to another dimension.

🔺-----------------------