Chapter 5

The Attraction of Killing

--------------------🔺🌲---------------------

"Just promise to not do anything stupid, got that Pinetree?" Bill asks, holding the said brunet close. Dipper just nodded as someone knocked on the door. Ugh, Mabel again.

"Heya bro-bro! Bill!" Mabel exclaimed, letting herself in without permission as she jumped and landed on Dipper's bed.

"How was shopping with Pacifica~" Dipper cooed, teasing his sister. Mabel just rolled her eyes, blushing slightly: "Fun, I guess. At least I got many clothes and materials to make more sweaters."

Dipper chuckled, as he and Bill sat up still holding each other. Mabel fiddled with her fingers, as she thought of something.

"Well~ it's been a long time since we have fun huh, Dipper?" Mabel stalled, smiling at her brother who crossed his arms. "You know, the Mystery Twins~"

"Wait." Dipper looked at her suspiciously before smiling happily and exclaimed. "Are you inviting me on a Monster Hunt?!"

Mabel scoffed dramatically, rolling her eyes with a small smirk playing in her lips as if she's got an idea. "I was wandering if we could go boy hunting!! Please, for meee~"

Dipper pouted, still crossing his arms with a cute hmph that made Bill squeal hugging his cute Pinetree tight.

"Soo~ cute, Pinetree!!" Bill exclaimed cutely hugging the mentioned brunet tight, nuzzling his face on Dipper's neck. The brunet giggled a bit, but his pouting never fading, that took Mabel's notice who giggled as well.

She made a duh look as she continued her playful statement from earlier. "I was joking Dipper! Of course, I want to go Monster hunting!!"

"Be careful you two, though!" Bill chimed in, squeezing poor Dipper tightly and stopping it, but he still kept his arms and face on its position on the brunet.

"You can't come with us?" Dipper asked, resting his head on Bill's shoulder. The blonde nodded, replying. "I have business to do with Time Baby,"

"What? I thought Time Baby would be regenerated in a thou—"

"A thousand years, millions or billions, whatever. He came back early, which surprise me. But, I rather not question about it," Bill interrupted, letting Dipper go as Mabel exclaimed, now forgetting about the conversation about the big baby.

"Now, let's go!!"

"Bye Bill!" Dipper waved as he was dragged out of his room by his twin sister. Bill waved back smiling at his lover. Once that the siblings are gone, he snapped his fingers, teleporting to the year 20712. He appeared in front of Time Baby who smiled slightly at him that shocked the blonde demon but still placed his expression up.

"Time Baby, let's get down to business. . ."

🔺-----------------------

"Hey Dippingsauce!" Mabel called out, skipping cheerfully next to his twin whose attention is on his blue journal. "What would you want to find today?"

"Hmm, well, Grunkle Ford told me about this kind of demon who gave us something that could cause bad news," Dipper replied, scanning his book.

"Aww~ I already thought about something else at the end of your statement!" Mabel pouted, turning her skipping into walking. "Like, the demon might gave us puppies! Or rainbows every day on the sky blue sky! Or—"