Wakey Wakey

Weiss Schnee slowly opened her eyes with a strong yawn as the natural alarm clock that was the sunlight hit her face. Harmonious song birds began to sing their songs as the sounds of people waking up from their sleep. Weiss sighed as her eyes slowly opened to see the hotel room she was in. She didn't want to get up, she was perfectly content where she was right now.

Her bare body laid in bed, covered up by the silky sheets as two strong arms were wrapped around her waist, holding her close to their owner's chest. (Y/N) (L/N).

The 20 year old man was wearing nothing but his boxers which somehow found their way back to his body despite last night's activities. His (H/C) hair was spread across the pillow and his chin was positioned so that it could rest on top of Weiss' head. His deep breathing told the white haired girl that he was still asleep.

Weiss shifted her head to view the nightstand next to their bed in order to read the time; 7:00 AM. If there was one thing she hated on these types of day-night get aways, it was the mornings.

Her and (Y/N) had been dating since their second year at Beacon when they both turned 18. Weiss often gloated to him in their private moments that he made a great birthday gift for her. Which prompted (Y/N) to make some witty remark to her. Regardless, their relationship had only begun to get serious around a year ago when they ended their second year of Beacon.

While the two were happy with their relationship and how it turned out, they were forced to hide it from basically everyone they knew. It's not that neither one of you wanted to it's just a few key factors. The first being Weiss' family. Her father had high standards for anyone to even consider dating any of his children. And based upon your record as a huntsman, it could be accept or rejection within seconds.

Next and the most concerning was your teams. While she knew Blake would keep quiet along with (Y/N)'s teammates, Silver and Burly, it was Ruby and Gure who concerned Weiss as they could hardly keep a secret. Then, there was Yang. Yang was considered the drama geek of the group, constantly involved with celebrity gossip like a second nature.

Due to Weiss' position as heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, her name was all over the news on a few occasions. But, if the information that you two were a thing, Yang would go crazy and spill it, giving you both unwanted attention.

Despite this, you two had been good at hiding your relationship, but as time progressed and it got more serious, it got harder and harder to hide. They always had to make up an excuse any time they wanted alone time. Last night, you two made up the excuse that Weiss was going to a theater showing her favorite drama that night and bought herself a ticket; you told your team that you were doing an over night stake out for the Indigo Gang.

In reality, the pair had gone out for dinner at a high end restaurant and spent the night in a hotel and had a lovely evening. Weiss yawned and slowly began to raise her head and get up. However, your arms were able to bring her back down to your chest.

(Y/N): Five more minutes.

Weiss: 7 O'Clock. Time to get up you dunce.

(Y/N): Do we have to?

Weiss: Yes! Now, up.

Weiss was able to slip out of your hold as she now allowed sunlight to completely hit you in the face. You let out a groan of annoyance as her warm body vanished from your hold.

Weiss: (Y/N)! Come on. We need to get going!

You weakly opened your eyes, earning a small grin from Weiss.

Weiss: Good. Now stay awake and don't fall back asleep.

(Y/N): You don't need to be so controlling. You normally let me handle that.

Weiss turned back around and glared at you while you gave her a cheeky smile. She rolled her eyes as she began to get dressed. Your cloths were scattered across the room, and after some digging, she finally found her white colored, cotton, bra and panties. Of course, while she was, you just watched your girlfriend attempt to find her undergarments.

After she clipped on her bra and looked back to you, she gave you a little giggle, something that you knew was meant to show affection and love.

(Y/N): Have I ever told how beautiful you are, Weiss?

Weiss: Only every time you get the chance. Have I ever tell you how handsome you are?

(Y/N): Oh, now I'm blushing.

She was about to respond, however, you were able to make her scream and laugh as you wrapped your arms around her midriff and dragged her back onto the bed and positioned yourself on top of her. Weiss attempted to get out, though you grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head to prevent her from moving.

The room went quiet with the exception of the noises from outside. In an instant, you sent your head down and captured Weiss' lips with your own. Your tongue slipped into her mouth and easily dominated it. The kiss was sloppy sure, but, it was passionate none the less.

You released Weiss arms as you wrapped them around her back and picked her up. Weiss moved her hands began to rub them across your back, feeling your muscles. Just like the kiss, sudden, you and Weiss began to moan within the kiss as you broke it only to slowly slide down her face and began kissing her collar bone.

Weiss continued to moan and groan as you kept up the pleasurable assault. Eventually, she began to grind her hips on yours, feeling your harden "friend" in your boxers. All of a sudden, Weiss activated her semblance and placed glyphs around your wrist and chest, which prompted you to stop the kissing.

(Y/N): Getting kinky, I see.

With a single flick, she sent you off the bed and onto the ground. Weiss got up and began to straddle you. You gave her a cocky smirk as you felt fingers go into your boxers. Weiss lean down to your ear. You assumed she was going to give some of her "dirty" talk to you. Despite being intimate for almost a year, that was one thing she still never mastered.

Weiss: (Moans into deadpanned) Get up.

With that, Weiss got off of you and her glyphs disappeared.

(Y/N): Aw. Come on! It could have worked.

Weiss: Let's go! We're going to be late!

(Y/N): It's only 7, though!

Weiss: Stop being a baby and get up!

You groaned and rolled your eyes. Weiss started up the shower and retuned to you.

Weiss: Get up, or you and I will not be taking a shower.

(Y/N): But, you love those!

Weiss: I know! So hurry up!

(Y/N): Oh, I love being me sometimes. You know that?

Weiss: Unfortunately. Now, come on. 

(Y/N): (Mockingly) Yes, Ms. Schnee.