Vacation Get Away Part 2

You were in the bedroom of your unit for the Vytal Resort, getting changed to enjoy a lovely beach day with your girlfriend. You wore a (F/C) set of swim shorts with a white tank top over your chest. You were busy waiting in the room, growing impatient with every passing moment of time. You were slowly growing impatient waiting on Weiss, tapping your foot on the ground as she put on her own bathing suit.

(Y/N): Come on, come on! Argh! What's taking her so long?!

Weiss: (From the bathroom) I can hear you!

(Y/N): I know! That's why I said it!

Weiss: (From the bathroom) Be patient!

(Y/N): I've been waiting on you for almost 20 minutes! I could have scored a lot of girls on the beach!

Suddenly, Weiss slammed the door open with an angry look on her face. However, you just stood there with the biggest blush you had on your face since you and Weiss did it for the first time. She was wearing a basic bikini top, though she was wearing a pair of panties for the bottom.

Her looks alone were enough to get you to blush, but seeing her like this, made you want to nose bleed and take her into bed right there.

Weiss: Ahem!

(Y/N): Oh, uh, right. S-Sorry!

Weiss: Now what was that about girls on the beach?

(Y/N): Well, uh, y-you see-

As you were attempting to forge an excuse for your terrible joke, Weiss walked up to you, swaying her hips sexually as you only got more and more flustered. The more you tried to formulate a sentence, Weiss approached you. She wrapped one arm around your neck, while the other went underneath your shirt and began to feel your muscles.

Weiss: (Whispering in your ear) Or am I going to have to teach you how to love me...all over again?

(Y/N): O-O-OK! I get it!

You slightly pushed Weiss' hands back down to her sides. She released a sweet little giggle which you rolled your eyes to.

(Y/N): We ready?

Weiss: We're ready.

You and Weiss walked hand and hand and walked down towards the beach. Once you two finally arrived, you both sat up your small spot and umbrella as the sun beamed down on you two. Weiss laid down a towel onto the sand while you took a seat in a chair.

Weiss: Hey, (Y/N). Think you could help me out with sunscreen?

(Y/N): Sure.

You got down on your knees as Weiss unclipped her bikini top. As you were about to start with assisting her, you had a quick little idea. You decided to lean down close to Weiss' ear just to make sure no one else heard.

(Y/N): Want me to us my hands...or my "special" hands?

Weiss: (Y/N)! There're other people here!

(Y/N): So, special hands then?

Weiss: You're disgusting!

(Y/N): You said yes when I asked you out.

Weiss: Argh!

You got some sunscreen onto your hands and began to lotion up Weiss' back. You decided to use your "special" hands. Basically, they were just your hands but you put extreme pressure and precision onto Weiss' more...sensitive areas.

You began from the obvious back but slowly moved down to the sides of her torso, coming into contact with her breasts. You heard Weiss moan as you began to apply pressure with one hand to the sides of her breast while the other hand moved slowly down her spine.

Weiss buried herself into the towel as she began to moan with every motion of your hands. After a few minutes, you brought both hands back onto her back and rubbed in the lotion.

Weiss: Finally! It's over!

(Y/N): What? No! That was just the warm up!

Weiss: What do you mean-(moans)

You sent one hand down to her rear and began to grope it slightly with the other went to the back of her neck and rubbed it. At this point, you were practically giving Weiss a loving massage than just applying her sunscreen. After a little bit more, you removed your hands from Weiss, ending the massage.

(Y/N): There. You're good.

Weiss: I HATE you!

You laughed as you laid down next to Weiss. You extended your arm over Weiss' head. She understood what you were implying and loved up to use your arm like a pillow.

(Y/N): Well, think of it like this: You get the shade, and I'm stuck staring at the sun. And due to the intense light, blinding my eyes off it proves as a benefit. Since if I would to look at you 24/7 I would go blind from your beauty.

Weiss just gave you a deadpanned and unfazed looked.

Weiss: Wow...

(Y/N): Good save?

Weiss: No. No it wasn't.

(Y/N): Yeah. Ok.

You both just laid there and sucked in the sunshine and joy of the situation you both were in. You were slowly beginning to drift off to sleep until you felt Weiss get up and off of your arm and walk over to a small bag she brought with her.

(Y/N): Everything ok?

Weiss: Yep. Just thought we actually do something interesting while here.

(Y/N): And taking a nap next to your future "hubby"?

Weiss: You know...you are really annoying today.

(Y/N): More annoying than Ruby?

Weiss: Yes.

(Y/N): Wow...thanks. I think.

Weiss rolled her eyes and grabbed a beach ball from the bag. She began to blow into the ball.

(Y/N): I could make so many jokes right now.

Weiss: THIS is why I'm scared to show you to my father!

(Y/N): Sorry.

You let Weiss finished her job of blowing up the beach ball. Once she finished, she spiked the ball directly towards your face. You rolled out of the way as Weiss broke down into laughter. You got up with a playfully angry face and grabbed the ball.

(Y/N): Oh, alright, Ice Queen! We'll play it your way.

Weiss: Make up for the training match we didn't get to have.

(Y/N): Deal.

You and Weiss went towards the shoreline to get away from some people. Weiss was the one to serve. The two of you knocked it back and worth trying to make the other miss the ball. After a few more hits, you landed a hit that you knew was going to make Weiss loose. However, the hit was saved by one of Weiss' glyphs.

(Y/N): Not fair!

Weiss: No rules were established.

You were more determined than ever. You began to hit back harder and harder. You then decided on the direction to hit towards. You slammed the ball towards the water itself. Weiss, however, she dove into the water and went completely under, still she was able to create a glyph and bounce the ball back and out of your reach.

While you were upset, you were more concerned with Weiss. However, before you rush in and make sure she was ok, Weiss stepped out of the water and walked right back to you.

Weiss: You did that on purpose!

(Y/N): Yep. So...you won. What do you want?

Weiss: To hear you sing.

(Y/N): Alright. You can take top tonight.

Weiss: No. I mean literally.

(Y/N): No! Not a karaoke date!