The Plan of Freedom

You were sitting inside one of your classes of Beacon's Academy, notability, biology under the teachings of Professor Peach. As the day progressed, you grew border and border as time went on. You just wanted to get out of there quickly since Weiss and your next periods were free so you could hang out. Finally the bell rung and Peach gave out your homework for that evening to everyone.

You couldn't care less. You bolted over to the dorms and got your teeth brushed and combed your hair. Luckily for Beacon, there are hour long classes and since there was a lunch break next period, you and Weiss basically had an hour and a half to do whatever. After you got cleaned up, there was a knock on your door. You walked over and saw Weiss was standing in the doorway.

Weiss: Hey.

(Y/N): Hey. Ready?

Weiss: Yeah. Let's go!

You and Weiss walked out of the dorms and entered a bullhead towards Vale. You two had planed this lunch date for two weeks and were ready for a lovely afternoon with one another. You also needed this moment with one another. Your relationship had a chance of being exposed to almost the entire friend group, and worse than that, Weiss has been under a lot of stress recently due to her father. You decided it would be nice to treat her to a lovely afternoon just the two of you.

You arrived in downtown Vale and walked through the illustrious commercial district of Vale towards the upper class housing. The two of you entered a relatively fancy restaurant which you got reservations for and sat down.

(Y/N): So, what did you want to talk about?

Weiss: Well... no, it's stupid.

(Y/N): Hey, come on. (You took her hands into yours) What's up?

Weiss: Well-

Waiter: Hello, welcome to Jay's. May I take your orders?

You instantly cursed in your head. The same could be said for Weiss as well. Regardless, you both nodded at one another and decided to order.

(Y/N): Jay's signature steak, please. Medium rare.

Weiss: Caesar's special. With tomatoes and blue cheese included.

Waiter: Any sides?

You both looked at one another and just shrugged.

(Y/N): Fries.

Waiter: Yes sir. I'll be right back with those.

He walks off and you simple scoff.

(Y/N): Yeah, in like, 2 years.

Weiss giggled at the joke. You smiled in response. You loved Weiss laugh. It was adorable and cute you just couldn't resist but smile. You were even more happy to know that you were able to make her laugh and smile. Seeing her happy was a reason for you to be happy.

(Y/N): So, what did you want to talk about?

Weiss: Well, as I was saying, I was thinking...maybe we get away from it all.

(Y/N): What...are you inferring?

Weiss: We both need time away from all of this. We haven't really had a vacation with one another since that Summer resort in Mistral when we first started dating. And with the added pressure from basically everyone around us, we are both easily frustrated and just want to be with one another. So I propose, a nice get away.

(Y/N): And, how do you propose we do that? Especially without alerting quite literally everyone around us.

Weiss: I have a plan. But I need you to trust me.