Shot 1

Hi guys this is a raglak request story by ATHIRA451and Bravemerl

I know I took a long time to start it as I was quite busy for the past two weeks.. But now I'm kinda free.. So thought of completing my works

Hope you like it

A girl is seen rushing towards a cab to catch it but to her badluck it has already started moving... She's seen wearing a cute black crop top and floral printed prom gown

She's breathing heavily.. Yup it'd none other than our ragini

 Yup it'd none other than our ragini

Rag : O shit.. Today I'm gone for sure.. I missed the office cab... Now I have to somehow reach the office before boss arrives.. If that kadoos got to know that I missed the cab then I'm dead for sure...

She immediately took her mobile and tried searching for any cabs nearby but to her badluck nothing was in her favor.. She couldn't find even a single call taxi or auto to reach the office..

Ragini pov :

Hi.. So you all are wondering why am I so tensed for such a simple thing right? K for others it's just a normal thing to miss their cab but for me it's not..

Yeah I'm not even worried about my loss of pay because I know I can able to compensate it by extra hours.. But I've a very big problem than that.. Yup.. It's none other than than khadoos..

O you don't know who's khadoos right? He's none other than the amazing and arrogant, successful and self oriented, dashing and devilishly handsome laksh Maheswari.. my boss..

What? Confused whether I'm praising him or cursing him right? Even I am.. Not today but starting from the day I met him.. I'm feeling the same..

Hey wait.. This is not the right time for me to explain you all about my relationship with my boss.. This is the time for me to somehow find a way to reach the office before my boss arrives.. So I'll meet you all again once I reach my office.. OK? Bye for now ..

Ragini pov ends..

She finally managed to arrange a taxi and reach on time but to her utter badluck she found her boss decked up in all his glorious form and is seen working seriously on his laptop..

Which means..........
Yup.......
Our ragini is dead.....

She's waiting in front of his cabin door for the past five minutes mentally preparing herself up for the upcoming storm.. Finally after taking a deep breath she somehow got the courage and stepped in..

Ragini pov :

May I come in sir..

He looks up at me and then walked slowly towards me with red angry eyes..