Last Shot

shh guys.. don’t disturb me.. I’m in a very important mission.. yup.. I followed your advice and decided to make that arrogant idiot jealous..look the person over there.. handsome na? he’s mahir.. my bf bela’s fiancée..i requested her and emotionally blackmailed her to lend her bf for a day. He’s looking handsome na..but the price is high.. that stupid friend of mine took my latest and rare edition of chanel ..
s the rent for her boyfriend..uff…I’ll take my revenge for that later..

now you guys go I’ve to concentrate on my mission.. omg look there.. that arrogant ass is here.. have to start with my drama.. you guys enjoy the drama .i’ll start my act..

author’s pov:

ragini waved at mahir and shouted as much as possible “hi baby…I’m here”
whole people present at the cafeteria looked at her as a result of her shouting except one person who’s busy with his fiancée ..

ragu felt bad but she somehow continued..

she came near him and hugged him whispering in his ear.. “you better act properly else I’ll get my latest edition back from your gf”

mahir in the same whisper tone “don’t worry I’ll make sure that your office burns in jealousy today”

ragini smiled widely and sat beside him as close as possible while her eyes are always stuck to the one and only person who still didn’t give a damn to them..

ragini smiling like a toothpaste ad turned to mahir “ that guy is not even sparing a glance .. what shall we do now?”

mahir looked around and found that almost everyone’s attention are on them except the hottest guy with a girl who’s trying hard to act like a couple.. he understood something and thought something and smiled..

“now why are you smiling? Our plan flopped and you are smiling?”ragini asked with irritation with a fake smile plastered all time on her face

“don’t ask any question and just act along with me.. I may seem to take more advantage but don’t misunderstand me.. just play along” mahir said with his still observing laksh..

Ragin I didn’t understand anything but decided to follow him..

Mahir moved closer to ragini and placed a hand on her hand while ragini smiled awkwardly..

He then moved his fingers on her hair stroking it  behind while ragini felt a bit uncomfortable but didn’t stop him remembering his words..

Mahir smirked a little and then brought his hands on her cheek while ragini’s heart started beating like hell.. mahir started approaching her for a kiss while ragini is shocked to the core..

She was about to push him away when she found him already on ground on his bottom.. she looked shocked at laksh who punched mahir just few seconds back..

Lak : how dare you to try to kiss her?

He grabbed mahir by his collar and shouted “ how dare you to even touch her in the first place?’

Mahir who’s as equally strong as laksh released himself from his hold and shouted back” how dare you to punch me? haan..?she’s my gf and I can do whatever I want with her.. when she herself doesn’t have any problem why do you care?

Immediately laksh attention turned towards ragini who was watching the drama in front of her without blinking an eye..

“is he your bf?”laksh shouted at her while ragini was still rooted at her place..
“I asked something.. answer me dammit”laksh shouted at the voice..

Ragini startles for a moment and looks at mahir who signals her to say yes.. ragini gets more and more confused but still nodded yes ..

In her inner turmoil she failed to notice laksh standing dangerously close to her while everyone was shocked to see the things happening in front of them..

She can feel this hot breath fanning on her shoulder while laksh leaned closer to her ear and whispered to her “did he ever touch you or kiss you before?”

Ragini who was melting with each second nodded her head no and the next moment she felt like floating in heaven.. her kadoos, arrogant boss is kissing the hell out of her while the whole audience where watching it open mouthed except mahir who was smiling happily..

At first ragini was shocked to react but then she automatically starts melting in that moment and started reciprocating the kiss..

For laksh at first it was rough as it was only to show his possessiveness and her right on her but slowly he forgets himself in the sweetness of her juicy cherry lips and started chewing.. he cursed himself for controlling himself all these days from kissing her and claiming her as his..

Ragini who was totally lost in the kiss moans a little which brings both back to the reality.. that’s when they became aware of the surrounding while both felt a hell embarrassed..

That’s when they both noticed the shouts of an irritating voice who happens to be his fiancée.. she’s shouting at laksh at the top of her voice blaming laksh for cheating on her but laksh didn’t give a damn but the moment she raised a word cursing ragini he  shouted at the top of her voice..

“STOP IT KAVYA.. DON’T YOU DARE UTTER A WORD AGAINST MY RAGINI.. WE BOTH VERY WELL KNOW THAT THIS ENGAGEMENT IS JUST A BUSINESS DEAL TO SATISFY OUR CLIENTS AND WE OURSELVES GONNA BREAK AFTER A WEEK ONBCE THE DEAL IS FINALIZED.. THEN WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO QUESTION ME ??”

Kavya with tears in her eyes “but laksh..i thought we can really give our relationship a chance”

Lak : but I already said that I’ve someone in my heart to whom I haven’t confessed yet right? Then how can you develop feelings for me? It’s not my mistake.. you better leave from here.. I don’t want this deal anyway.. I don’t like cheating them for the deal but my father forced me.. but now I can’t do it anymore.. you can leave”

Kavya who realized that she can’t do anything anymore left the place silently while ragini stood dumbfound
Laksh then turns to mahir..

Lak : you too.. you can leave from here.. Your work is over .. so don’t you dare come near her again ..get lost

Mahir : and who ae you to say that?

Lak : I’M HER BF AND I VERY WELL KNOW SHE DOESN’T LOVE YOU.. SHE’S JUST DOING THIS TO MAKE ME JEALOUS..BUT YOU ASSHOLE HOW DARE YOU TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER?I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU FOR TRYING TO KISS HER BUT SINCE SHE’S ALSO EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT I’M SPARING YOU.. SO GET LOST..”

Ragini who has finally got her voice back looks at laksh and asked .

Rag : but sir .. how do you know that he’s not my bf?

mahir : that I’ll answer.. .. first.. your acting was terrible.. second he was watching you from the moment you entered in the mirror without your knowledge.. I found out the moment I saw him and I’m sure he’ll not keep quite if I take advantage of you.. that’s y I intentionally came closer to you and tada my plan worked.. he finally confessed.. but you.. how can u call yourself her bf when you have not even proposed her?

Lak : you are right ..(turning to ragini) ragini don’t expect me to go on my knees and propose you with all those cheesy lines as I’m not such type.. yeah I’m rude, arrogant,kadoos everything but i always had only you in my heart.. I’m not gonna ask whether you are accepting me or not as whatever may be the answer I’m not letting you go .. so you better accept this and start loving me if you haven’t yet.. and yeah I love you.. now love me back too.

Mahir looked at him with a weird expression and said “the most worst proposal I’ve ever seen”

“I love you too “this time it’s ragini..

Rag ?: I know it doesn’t matter to you but I love the way you are and that’s what matters in the end..

Saying so she hugged him tightly while everyone including mahir left the place quietly to give some space for the arrogant boss and his drama queen pa…

The end..

Ragini :

Yo sweeties.. I know this idiot will end it here but don’t worry I’ve separate epilogue for you guys and this idiot is not a part of it.. so do you wanna see the romantic life of me and my arrogant boss?