Shot 2

Hey what you guys are watching? Can't you see that I'm relaxing.. Such a gossip mongers you people are.. Are you guys enjoying my life story that daily you come to see what's happening.. If you are here for that then lemme say there's nothing.. Nothing means nothing for the past four days in my life.. Yup you heard it right.. There's nothing interesting in your drama queens life.. How awesome right.. Yup apart from eating and sleeping and thinking about my Arrogant boss there has been nothing interesting for the past four days.. First two days it's weekend so obviously I can't see him and the next two days my awesome and Arrogant boss is not in office.. Do you guys remember that embarrassing moment I experienced? Ha.. How will you forget after all it's me who got embarrassed right? OK back to track..

That Arrogant idiot was absent for past two days.. All thanks to Mr. Malhotra.. He finally got that project.. So I heard that he has gone to Jaipur for finalizing the deal..  No no I'm not missing him.. Hey don't give me that look.. I'm serious.. Kk whatever.. Stop wasting my time.. I'm not ready to bear another punishment for chatting with you guys.. Yup he's returning today.. And I'M NOT AT ALL EXCITED..

...shut up and Go away...

There he comes in his full glory but wait.. he's holding something.. What's it?

I peeped further.. It's a hand.. But whose? Then appeared a chudail in all its devilish form.. What? Any lady touching him apart from uttara is chudail for me.. Don't you dare argue over it with me... I won't change it..
Why the hell he's holding her so close? Dammit.. What's she even wearing.. I barely find any cloth in her dress.. That dark lipstick.. yuck.. Totally giving slut vibes.. Oops ignore that chudail he's coming near me..

Do I look presentable? Y are you all looking weirdly at me? Say something.. Dammit atleast now open your mouth guys.. You know what.. Leave it.. He's already here.. But wait.. He didn't even spare me a glance.. What's wrong with him? 🙄

When he reached near me he took an abrupt turn and entered his cabin followed by that chudail who has now become his tail.. OK wait.. What am I expecting from him in the first place? He's my boss and he behaves the same every day.. Then why am I disappointed today?

"It's because of the near kiss experience between you both shared" my idiotic minded screamed the reason.. Bloody mind always shouts the truth at wrong time..

OK that's enough lemme continue my work.. You guys go now.. What? Don't give me that look.. I'm getting paid I've to work for sometime too.. Leave.. I said leave..

Authors pov :

OK since your ragu is right about her work let's leave her alone for sometime...

@eve :

Hey peeps.. Welcome back.. Look there.. Your ragu is looking like a steaming volcano there.. Come let's go and irritate her..

Au : yo ragu.. Wassup..

She looked as if she was ready to kill me..

Au : woah woah what did I do? Y r u looking as if you are gonna kill me..

Rag : who asked you to come here..

Au : oh madam I'm not at all interested to disturb you.. It's your stupid fans who wants to know what's wrong with you.. Huh 😏

Rag : then you go idiot.. I'll say everything to my sweeties..

Au : fine fine I'm leaving.. You deal yourself with you sweeeeetiiieeesss..

Hey guys y shud I get scolded for you that too by this Dumbo.. You yourself ask her.. Bye

Ragini pov :

Uh.. Finally my sweeties are back.. Why did you send that weirdo here.. Irritating my already disturbed mind.. Do u guys remember that chudail from morning.. That freaking half dressed chudail is MY ARROGANT BOSS FIANCE 😭😭😭..

Yup.. You heard it right.. They are engaged.. Can you believe this.. Whole office is only talking about this.. Then how dare he try to kiss me the other day.. Do you think is it right?

No right? Now I want my revenge.. Say something.. I want him to burn same as much as I'm burning right now.. What should I do for that? Answer me..

What? Jealousy? Wow great idea but with whom will I make him jealous?
Do you think if I go and say to a guy "hey hi.. I want to make my boss jealous. Can you help me?" should I ask like this.. Who in their right mind will agree for it?

Reading her stories even you people became as dumb as your author..

OK either suggest someone for me or suggest a good idea to make him suffer until then let me do my self pity session.. Now I badly need a coffee.. Will meet you later.. Bye..