Chapter 27

Third Person's Point of View.

"There's two ways this can go." Thomas paused. "Number one: They'll let us pass without any problem. And number two: I'll have to punch someone on the face."

They were now a very close to the WICKED compound. And Thomas was starting to sweat in places where he didn't even know he could sweat. So, he wanted to tell his team all the possibilities they could have in getting in.

"Why do I have the feeling we're going to use the number two?" Minho stated.

"Cool it, shanks. If Stiles say that he can enter without a problem, I believe him." Scott tried to use the Glader-slang that he overheard the few weeks he had been with the Gladers.

Minho had to contain a laugh. "You shuckface, even Thomas was better when he started to use the slang. But good try."

Thomas shook his whole body, to be ready. "Alright, please, don't anything crazy."

And they entered. And like Thomas said, everyone stared at the group that just entered but mostly at the man with a blue suit. That looked very much alike the man they used to see in the headquarters.

Thomas was the first to walk towards the ID detector. Sweat now getting in places that he truly did not know could sweat, he gave them the ID and took of his glasses. "I need to see my manager of company."

The man that took his ID looked as a gorilla and he wasn't so happy. He had a beard that was brown, his eyes were lifeless and he eyed Thomas before even accepting the ID. But when he saw the ID, his grip on his gun got harder. "Thomas? As Thomas Edison?" The man sneered.

"If you read correctly, it's Thomas only. Also known as the founder of this company." Thomas pointed out.

The man snorted and showed to his partner. "Does this looks legit to you?"

Thomas looked at the man and it seemed familiar. As if he saw him once a long time ago. But couldn't place him anywhere on his memories.

The partner was older that the gorilla. He had white hair, a tired look and a big scar across his face. He took the ID card and eyed Thomas also. "Thomas A2. Yes, I know him and his friend. Mark A10. They're founders of WICKED."

The soldiers lowered their guns in sign of respect. But the gorilla stayed his position, eyeing Thomas more than one should. "He looks young." He sneered again.

"I'm smart, you see. I have more brains that you." Thomas tried to hide a smirk.

The gorilla pointed his gun at Thomas. The pack and Thomas's pack immediatly went right to his side. "You need your friends to save you, smarts don't help you anymore."

"You're right. Smarts don't help anymore." Thomas punched him the face, took his gun and pointed it at his face. "But neither force."

The gorilla was stunned. "The fuck?"

The old man starting laughing. "Thomas, you never changed. And I mean it, you're still the smartass and assassin you always were."

Thomas's attention diverted to the old man. "Who are you? I know I seen your face before. Where?"

The old man smiled. Not a nice smile, an evil smile. "I rather not say, you never liked me. Im fact, if Mark was here, he would probably contain you. The boy did knew which side to take."

That was all to make Thomas recognize him. He pointed the gun and shot him. In the leg, he wasn't going to kill him. "Fuck you, Alec."

"Mark needed to stop and you knew it. You knew that I wasn't dead and you said nothing to the boy. We both have blood in our hands." Alec gave him another smile. "Well, some more than others."