Epilogue.

"Never would I thought you would become Peter." Derek Hale said.

In a sad, hospital room, Thomas Stilinski sat in a wheel chair. His eyes were open, without any life and he didn't say or do anything. He only stared at the window. His burn marks making him be more like Peter.

Comatose state was the destiny that he had. After doing so much for the world, risking his life for the whole world, the comatose state was his reward. And he couldn't blame it in anyone except himself.

It had been six years, six years since the Gladers and the pack went search Newt. It had been six years since the death of Mark, Jackson, Isaac, Peter, Rat Man and Scott. It had been six years since Thomas spoke. And many things happened without him, the Gladers and the pack became one. And because Scott died and Thomas 'died', Liam had to take over the rank of Alpha.

The Pack protected Beacon Hills from anything that seemed a threat BUT always visited his former leader. Not a day went by that they never visited. Another thing that happened without Thomas in those six years was, that Brenda married a guy named Matthieu who didn't like him so much. But later on is why. Anyways, they had a kid they named Rick, in honor of Mark.

The town made them tombstones for those that gave their lives for them also. And it was Liam who usually came to do pay his respects. But it was also Liam who took advice from the former Alpha.

Because, Liam never killed an Alpha to gain the power and he wasn't a true Alpha. He was still a Beta who just got the control of the pack. But that was because it was voted on. The real Alpha of the pack was Newt. A True Beta, someone who knew how to be in command. And also, the pack mom. And Thomas, the pack dad.

"Dad, just show us a sign of movement." Liam would usually say when he visited the motionless body of his Alpha.

But one day, when the Pack was busy doing something else that they forgot to visit Thomas, the strange happened.

Doctors said he didn't have a lot of possibilities of waking up. But the day, that day, in the sad, lonely room that Thomas's wheelchair was staring at the window. His ears caught a sound.

A howl.

Not any howl. Nope. Scott McCall's howl.

"Scott. Scott's alive." The silence was broken by the sudden words coming out of Thomas's mouth. He blinked and focused in the window. He moved slightly his left hand. And his eyes flashed red.

"Old Friend."

And the Six Years of Peace came to and end.