[Kenny] Locker Rooms

♥ tw ; sexual undertones
       ♥ 1300+ words

༺♡༻
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
༺♡༻

"RAT!!" Bebe screams at the top of her lungs whilst pointing, alarming the other girls in the room.

Each of which happened to be half naked, undergarments were the only thing worn in the room— at the moment. Everyone sets off in a panic, quickly standing onto the benches and tables provided.

"[F/n] kill it!" Red pleads. [F/n], on the other hand, didn't really react drastically to the rodent. Her expression was fairly mild.

"Give me a moment." She mumbles, her [h/c] hair locks floated about in the air as she gotten into her cheerleading uniform. Once fully dressed, she cornered the animal.

Wendy was quick enough to act as well, grabbing an empty trash bin. She then turns the bin over, ignoring the empty plastic bags of chips falling out as she placed it over the rodent to keep it from running out.

"Hold on girls, I need to go take care of something. I'll be back in time to perform."

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

[F/n] had caught both Clyde and Kenny red handed. A camera rested in Kenny's hands, Clyde looked the other way in defeat.

"Why the fuck are you two at it again." The girl huffs, pulling Clyde's ear away from the window. "Hey sweetheart this was his idea—"

"Scram." She orders, much to the brunette's relief.

Clyde complies, ditching Kenny while doing so. "You told me you'd stop doing this." [F/n] sighs. Kenny pulls down his hood to show off a smirk. "How else would I get your ass to jiggle? Y'know, aside from f—"

[F/n]'s response was almost immediately as she slapped the camera out of his hands. She then steps in front of it to prevent Kenny from retrieving it.

"Don't be absurd." Her glare came off with a murderous vibe. "If you keep this shit up you'll never get a girlfriend."

"I can get one right now if I felt like it." Kenny muses with a cocky expression. Even if he managed to keep confident several provoking thoughts crossed his mind, causing his pants to tighten slightly.

"No, you can't. None of the girls in there even like you Ken." [F/n] rolls her eyes at the blonde's plastic smile. "I know one of 'em does."

[F/n] only laughs in an attempt to coat the pink hues her cheeks had caught. "How sure are you?" She tests, the whole cheering squad already had boyfriends— no doubt about that.

Upon waiting for a response, [F/n] only tenses in realization.

"Who told him?!"

Was all she could muster up mentally, the poor girl has even gone as far as ask her crew for advice on how to act chill about it.

Her crew, consisting of every girl in school. It was a very... colorful conversation, to say the least.

Kenny notices [F/n]'s slight moment of panic, much to his amusement. "When's the confession coming babe?" He continues to pry, causing her to huff.