[Yandere!Kyle] Love You Forever

♥ ooc kyle
       ♥ 2200+ words ; 2 endings
       ♥ tw ; gore , murder
       ♥ notes ; i don't think kyle's house has a basement but for the sake of things; he has one here.

༺♡༻
❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀
༺♡༻

She's everything to him. His love, his air, his world, and the very reason why he continued to live. Yet, he could never muster up enough confidence to go and ask her out.

Every time someone would hit on her he'd always tense. At one point Kyle had even gotten into combat over it. Hence, creating up a closer relationship between the two.

"[F/n]!" Kyle chimes out, stopping the girl in her tracks. Her figure moves over towards Kyle, who shut his locker upon approach.

"Hey Kyle!" She greets, her bright smile sent Kyle into a trance. Before being able to respond, the rest of Kyle's group came into view.

"Ew, Jew love!" Cartman shouts with disgust. Kyle only glares at him, rolling his eyes in clear annoyance. "Shut the fuck up fatass." He fires back.

The two began to bicker, leaving [F/n] with Stan and Kenny.

"Mphn thaphm mphay." Kenny muffles out, shrugging lazily. "Don't start Ken." [F/n] pans with a soft glare. The blonde laughs to himself before nudging Stan's arm.

Stan glances over at him before locking eyes with the floor. "Uhh, [F/n]? I need to tell you something." The girl nods, signaling him to continue. "Well, I overheard a conversation between Craig and Tweek and I think Craig said he likes y—"

"Shut the fuck up Stan." Stan was taken back by the words said by his best friend. Kyle's death glare sent Stan unease. "Wait, no, what were you about to say?" [F/n] pokes with interest, letting out a small groan as she was dragged away by Kyle.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings Craig."

[F/n] frowns in response to the boy who had just poured out his feelings in front of the whole school. A mass of mixed feelings came from the crowd, most of which were from the Asians.

"Why..?" Craig chokes out softly. His eyes watered, betraying the image everyone had set up for him.

"I feel like I don't know you well enough. Maybe sometime later on in the future I-I'll... y'know." [F/n] excuses herself in embarrassment as she turns to walk away.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Kyle was furious. His mind raced with several unpleasant thoughts. He could've lost her at that very moment. The sole idea of it made his heart sob.

The possibility was still up too, her words even hinted it. He had an idea, one with a permanent solution whereas Craig couldn't be able to get close to [F/n].

Ever.

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁

"Almost done!" [F/n] puts on a bright smile, washing the remaining dish that was in the kitchen sink. "What happened to Kyle? He wasn't here to drop you off for once." Her mother chimes in curiosity, placing leftovers back into the fridge.