Chap.3

ACE POV:
Who's my dad I asked I am Ethan replies ok I replied hey guys did y'all get my suit case ? Yeah it's right there ok I gat up with the help of Ethan and grey they put it on the bed and I picked out something comfy put it on .I told Them they could turn around they look at me and rolled their eyes I gat back in bed and I closed my eyes falling asleep. When I woke up I was still in the hospital. I rolled over to feel someone beside me I look and it's Ethan 'he worried about you ' I looked over at grey what do you mean ? Do You not remember Ethan waking you up. You were screaming in your sleep yelling stop when Ethan walked over their and sat down you pushed him down in the bed and gat in a position like you were protecting him.them remember what the dream was about it was the day my parents killed my brother .I tried to sit  up but Ethan's grip tightened hurting me grey he hurting me I said starting to cry he comes over their and wakes Ethan up then  his eyes open and sees me crying he releases me quickly was I holding you that tight I am sorry. So you want to tell us what that dream was about' grey asked 'GREYSON' Ethan yelled no guys it's fine it was about the day my um my I burst in to tears I guess the knew what I was talking  about . Ethan held me tightly again the doctor came in and told Ethan he wasn't allowed in my bed. Let me tell you something ,that pissed me off that pissed me off LISIEN HERE BUDDY HE IS MY DAD AND HE WILL STAY IN THE BED WITH ME. They all stood there shocked yes mam the doctor said I smiled as he walked towards me and injected something in to my arm and walked out hey guys I have to pee Ethan gat my arm and helped me to the bathroom .he called Greyson and left grey came in and untied and took off the robe for me and the most awkward part was standing in my bra and now undies with his best friends logo on the bra  and last name on the front of my underwear .he quickly left I slid down my undies and my business wiped and pulled up my undies and since Grey took the robe I had to go out there in my bra and panties fuck ok i walked out and there stood 11 guys not including grey and Ethan .holy shit and one of them was Cameron Dallas god this was awkward his fucking last name was on the front of my underwear. Ok guys stop eye fucking my niece grey said we weren't they all said I rolled my eyes and gat my robe from Greyson and went back in to the bed where Ethan was cam came over dad tensed up . watching us very closely I like your bra and underwear he laughed I smirked and said thanks. I sat up and cam gat on the bed where there was room we started talking and he put his hand on my knee watch it Dallas Ethan protectively growled .yup he fucking growled at cam after he did that I told Ethan to get out of the bed and get me food. He did since there was a bunch of  other guys including Greyson when dad left cam crawled behind me when a nurse comes in with a Breathing mask  attached to something. they out the mask on me and air started coming out of it the nurse walked out and Ethan came in he looked at cam. Ethan calm down I am just being friendly. I mean don't you trust me I'm very respectful to women Ethan rolled his eyes I know dude yo just gat to realize she's my daughter now . Dude I know I mean why would I hurt her anyways? I don't know I mean I trust you dude your one of my best friend but she's my daughter I don't want to see her hurt see for that reason I would never let her date Galinsky jack looks up. 'well thanks dude I see you don't trust me" he says with darker eyes then a few minutes ago. He walks over to me, Cams tenses up and I see all the guys tense I am so confused but scared for what's about to happen cam wraps his arms around me protectively gilisky picks his hand like he was about to it me I flinched. and cowered in to Cameron and turned so I could bury my head into his chest cam put one hand on my head and the other one stayed on my back all of a suddden *THUD* I turn around and Ethan and grey had him pinned to the floor .I was shaking I turned back around And nuzzled my head into cams neck and my hand suck it's way into his shirt let me just say my hands were fucking freezing but anyway it causes him to hiss because of how cold it was. the I started running my hand up and down his chest he looks at me and smiles he then asked me the question I have been will you be my girl of course I said and kissed him. I gripped my ass I accidentally let a moan slip out and looked at me and smirked you kinky little thing. I smirked he did it again but harder I had to burry my head into his chest to muffle my moan he kept doing it till Ethan said he and all the boys had to leave but cam could stay we both said ok .
*little smut *
As soon as they left cam smirked and cupped my Pussy mine he growled yes cam don't call me that call me daddy. yes daddy he moved my underwear out of the way and rubbed my clit i moned then there was a knock on he door he removed he fingers and tied my robe back up
* smut over *
Come in I said the nurse came in I had taken the mask off . because it had stopped a while ago she brought more medicine and put it into the thing and put the mask back on my face and started it and left I poked at cam I hate this I said I know babe he put his arm over me and I kinda liked the feeling of the air on my face I laid down snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

CAMS POV:
I took her mask off after it had stopped and snuggled her into my chest and fell asleep I woke up to her shoulder in my face and I guess she took her bra off because we ended up sleeping like.

CAMS POV:I took her mask off after it had stopped and snuggled her into my chest and fell asleep I woke up to her shoulder in my face and I guess she took her bra off because we ended up sleeping like

I didn't really mind though I mean why would I I grabbed my phone and saw it was 9:30 am I stretched the best I could and then a male nurse comes in and I see he was starting at her butt . I growled protectively and he stopped he said she looked good but then he said something that made me happy "she didn't really break her bones that was a mix up of paper work we are just gonna take her cast off . and then I will leave he started with her arm and cut it off then he picked her leg up and cut it and then left. Then I fell back asleep .