part 5

When i woke up i saw my dad and Greyson looking at me I started looking for Cam they relized who i was looking for "we made him go home he needed a shower and sleep and some food other than crappy hospital food" dad said. I looked at him confused " how long have i been out ?" i asked they looked at each other than Greyson said " almost a month they doctor that had god knows what in syringe when he put it in your IV it didn't have immediate affects but it made you heart crash when you were sleeping". I looked at them tears started clouding my vision i closed my eyes letting the tears escape i went to sit up but groaned in pain "i want my phone i need to tell Cam i'm awake". Dad went to my bag and gat my phone and handed it to me i searched for cams number i finally found it and called him "hello" a obviously sleeping voice comes through the phone. "Hi Cam" i herd a him sit up before he spoke " Ace is that really you " "yeah its me" he lets out a breath a he chuckels a little bit then he responds " i'm on my way".

Cam came bursting in the room he looked at me and smiled we just kept looking at each other i relized he had gat buffer he obviously had started working out since i last saw him a tear ran down my face. Cameron ran to me and hugged me i groaned a little and he started saying sorry over and over again i looked at him " i'm okay Cam" he breathed out and smiled at me i smiled back. i go to sleep when i wake up again everyones asleep the door opens and oh my god of course the doctor that tried to kill me walks in. " Get out " i said very stern he laughs and puts somthing in my IV pole thingy are you fucking kidding me i yanked out my IV and started screaming nureses and doctors come barging in the room. My dad , Greyson and cam wake up and looked at me worried i stop screaming only for a moment though because then i start feeling my pain to the max and i start screaming again holding my chest even though my whole body hurts like hell. My doctor rushes over to me while the other doctor that hates me for some reason gets arrested he starts a new IV and gets a new bag of clear  liqued for the pole once i am settled they get me on a breathing treatment to help me with my breathing.

Many hours later i am still on breathing treatments because whatever that asshole did last time that made me sleep for almost a month had put me in pain and when no body was in here he would come back and put more in my IV and it was and still is in my system which sucks by the way but it started affcting my breathing and it's not like my real father tried to kill me or anything god why does the world hate me. I sent dad and Greyson and Cam out of the room telling them i needed some time alone they wanted to protest but they knew i needed alone time and time for myself. I ended up going down to the store out of the hospital but right next to the hospital obviously with my doctors help and getting more clothes, bubble bath, bath bombs , shampoo, conditioner, face wash , hair stuff , body wash , lotion, concealer, cute towels , toothbrush, toothpaste , stuff for my nails  , body and lip scrub, candles and a couple more other things I payed and we went back to the hospital went we gat back to the room I went to the bathroom and out my stuff on the counters and made me a bubble bath I lit loads of candles and set them by the bath and turned off the lights climbed in and closed my eyes.