Chapter 2 (Chloe's POV)

I took a piece of fish and put it in my mouth while my mom wasn't looking. There was then a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I said and walked to the door. I opened it and saw a boy about my age with brown hair and lavender eyes. "Are you another guest?" I asked him. My eyes got wider from realization. "You look familiar..." I told him. He smiled nervously. "Are you sure? I don't believe we've met before.". He looked like someone I knew. Then I realized his smile. His perfectly white teeth, mischievous smile, I'm pretty convinced it's him. "So... Are you gonna let me in?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Sure." don't judge me. It would be rude not to.

A/n 4/4/18
I know you guys were probably super confused about why I said egile or when Rascal said they've met before, well, I just looked over it and realized this so... Yeah. Also, I don't think we have to much more time for spring break so I'm going to try to get some stuff done. Maybe do 5 chapters. It depends on what each day brings. Anyways, if you see this, you made it to the end. Thank you for bearing with me. So here is a little gift:

Rascal is just casually sitting on the couch trying to find a good TV show to watch. Ulric comes up behind him making sure Rascal doesn't see him. He then pulled off his mask and ran. Rascal stood up on the back of the couch. "Hey! Give that back you giant imbecile!" He started to chase Ulric. "I have so many regrets!" he said as he ran. He then bumped into Chloe as she came in the door. "What were you two doing while I was gone?" She asked them as Rascal slowed down. He pointed to Ulric. "He did it, I was never involved." And walked away. Chloe cracked her knuckles and Rascal heard Ulric's screams from downstairs. (Btw, she told them to stay put and keep the house clean. They were on the edge of messing it up).

The end!
Thanks for reading!! See ya!