Shout out to all my amazing readers!

Guys, I made this so I could thank you for all you have done for me. You encourage me to keep writing. You cure my depression and if I ever had a bad day, I know I could come back and have people who will support me. Thank you everyone. I really mean this. I love all of you like your my brothers and sisters. You guys are the best and I hope I can continue this story for you. I almost started crying when I realized how far we have gotten in this story. You guys are still here, even though I take FOREVER to write more chapters/parts. You guys don't realize how much this means to me, or how much you mean to me. I made this so you could look at this when you're feeling sad, angry, or just plain lost, and remember how much I love you. I really hope all of you are never depressed or angry at anyone or anything. I've had some experiences with trolls and you know what? I don't even care anymore. I know that I have people to love and that's all that matters. I hope you can remember that too if it ever happens to you. Don't give them the satisfaction of upsetting you. You are beautiful, strong, and generally amazing! You are really the best and I can't get over how much you guys have done for me, so I just wanted to thank you. I love you all. Now, have a wonderful day. 

                                  ~NonaStarlina