24- horror

Shaynes POV

Me and Damien were holding hands walking back towards the car. Damien's parents were to far behind ether. We both got in the car and I leaned against his shoulder. I rested my hand on his chest. We were all driving back home up when my mom turned on some music

"WHEN ITS YOU AND ME. WE DONT NEED NO ONE TO TELL US WHO TO BE. WE'LL KEEP TURNING UP THE RADIO. WHAT IF YOU AND I JUST PUT UP. A MIDDLE FINGER TO THE SKY. LET EM KNOW THAT WERE STILL ROCK N ROLL. ROCK AND ROLL!!!" We all screamed. Damien's parents were so fun. My original parents would never allow me to listen to music like this. I always to hide it. But Damien's mom suggested it! They were all so cool and I felt right at home. I got a text from my mom.
Beware.
That's all it said. I just thought she was trying to warn me about "the terrible parts about the disease 'the gay'" so I just put it back in my pocket and ignored it. We all got home and I started to kiss up on Damien. I was so rough with my kissing that I actually pushed him back. I was basically laying on Damien and he was almost down on the car seat. We got home and the parents got out. I was still making out with Damien and I said.
"What do you say if we finish upstairs?"
"Sure!"We both got out and ran to the door. We both ran upstairs with our shoes clomping around up the stairs and into the room.
"Alright So I guess I'll be riding you tonight" I said
"Actually...since you've been such a good boyfriend I'll ride. My treat"
"Aww babe"
"Alright now take your clothes off" he said
I slowly took my shirt off while Damien was sitting on me. I was impatiently trying to get his shirt off while he was being a grandpa and going as slow as possible. He does it every time. He took my pants off and his. He said
"You ready for the time of your life" he asked
"Yes" I could feel my boner getting larger by the second. He got on it and slowly went down and sat on it. It was so pleasing. He would get ready and slide back up on my dick. I couldn't get enough. It felt amazing. I was getting so much pleasure and moaning like crazy. He kept going for a while each time getting higher and higher to the max. I just sat there frozen. He kept going until I could feel myself orgasm. I was so close and then bam. It all came out and it felt so good. Next it all Damien let it all out too. I was being sprayed with his cum. I cupped my hand and slid all the semen up to my mouth. I licked it off my hand and got up. Damien following me too. I went to the shower and Damien came in with me. I took the shower humming to myself smile. Then Damien joined
"And that's whyyyyy I smile. It's been a while. Since everyday and everything has felt this riiiiiight and now. You turn it all round. And suddenly you're all I need. The reason why I-i-Iee I-a smile ah-aaah-oh"
I hugged him and kissed him for most of the shower. I eventually got out after making out with Damien and actually cleaning myself. I put some of my clothes on and laid down. I heard the door lock. I've seen enough horror movies to turn on the lights and fucking call the cops. The lights were on and I was just calling the police when I saw a masked man come out with a knife. The police were on there way and I kicked this stranger in the gut. He fell on his back and I yelled out for Damien. He ran to the door and tried to open it. It was locked so I was racing to unlock it. But before I could the stranger tackled me. I was on the ground with the stranger getting ready to stab. I quickly moved my head and he was a inch away from my face. I kicked his stomach and he fell back and I finally ran up to unlock the door. I was so close to the door and I could hear Damien trying to break it down by now. But the stranger took his knife and stabbed me in the leg. He pulled me down and I was screaming for help. I got close enough to unlock it and Damien ran in with his parents and with a swift hard kick to the face knocked out the stranger cold. Damien picked me up and I was crying hysterically from almost being murdered and the stab wound in my leg. Damien pulled me out and everything was going blurry. I fainted in Damien's arms.

848 words