01

「 charlieschocolatefactory started a live 」

    Charlie Eedes sat at her vanity, the lights turned on to allow the perfect lighting for the live. She grinned at the camera, waving at all the people flooding in. ❝ Hello, lovelies! ❞ Angelic and feminine voice rang out. Comments filled the chat and she grew silent to read it, music playing from her TV. ❝ When's the next video? ❞ She read aloud, settling on a couple questions and quickly memorizing them or the users who asked them so she could find them again. ❝ Saturday! Tiny and I went to the state fair and filmed it all, it's gonna be a cute little follow me around vlog. ❞ Charlotte had managed to find herself blowing up on a couple social media apps and loved entertaining them. Despite being a small town girl living in middle-of-nowhere, Idaho, her content still seemed to grab viewers from all over the states. ❝ What are we listening to today? Oh, um. . . ❞ She turned in her chair, leaning to look at the song, ❝ Currently, the end of Valentine by 5SOS, next is, I think, Invitation by Why Don't We. ❞ With the mention of the second band her chat flowed quicker, filling in with comments on the 5 boys. ❝ Oh yeah! I finally listened to them like you guys were telling me too. Let me tell ya' I think I'm in love. ❞ She placed a hand over her heart and faux fainted, smiling and laughing as she read comments. ❝ You'd be cute with Za- ❞ She cut herself off with a laugh, ❝ No way! You guys are not setting me up with Zach. ❞ It took less than a second for people to agree or comment nasty things about even the thought of Charlotte and Zach. The blonde rolled her eyes and changed the subject, lightly humming along to the music. The live lasted a while, sometimes a new comment of Zach would catch her eye but she opted out of reading them. She wasn't really one to deal well with mean comments, sure they didn't hurt her super hard, but she worked her ass off to get the followers she managed to keep and wasn't about to lose thousands over a silly celebrity crush she didn't even have.