13

❝ Now boarding flight AA1379 to LAX. ❞ The voice rang out alerting Charlie and Destiny's family. Charlie grinned and grabbed her carry-on with one hand and Destiny's in the other, their tickets in Rosie Rooke's hand. The girls had spoke non-stop all night and slept for the two hour long uber ride to the airport, they were too excited to sleep, last night. Charlie had been counting down the days to now and felt even more nervous since Zach called them hanging out a date. ❝ Alright girls, you two are seated together with Macy, John, myself, and Toby will be a few rows behind you. ❞ Rosie explained, pushing Destiny's younger sister towards the two, balancing a toddler on her hip as she read the tickets.

It took a moment but soon the two were sitting, bouncing in their seats. Macy had passed out he moment she took the isle seat, everyone knowing she was the most anxious about flying, only being 9 years old. ❝ Maybe this trip to LA will convince my mom to finally move here. ❞ Destiny spoke, leaning from her middle seat to look out the window pass Charlie's head. Charlie pouted, ❝ I thought we agreed to move together. ❞ Destiny laughed and grabbed Charlie's face, squeezing her cheeks before letting go. ❝ Of course we are dummy, the moment you turn 18. ❞ Charlie's pout turned to a grin and she pulled out her phone before they were told to turn on airplane mode. ❝ Snap a photo of me looking out the window? ❞ She asked, handing her phone to Destiny.

charlieschocolatefactory posted a story 」
14s ago
march 16th

「 charlieschocolatefactory posted a story 」14s agomarch 16th

The blonde turned her phone to airplane mode and now waited. one of her earbuds in her ear and the other in destiny's. A playlist she had titled ❛FOR LONG TRIPS❜ playing quietly, so they could hear anything important the flight attendant had to say.

Charlie planned on staying awake the whole trip but, found herself being lightly shook. She opened her eyes to find a flight attendant and a sleepy Destiny stretching. She must've fallen asleep too. ❝ We're about to land. Please put your seat belts back on. ❞ The lady gave them a friendly smile and went to finish waking others as Destiny and Charlie did as told, Macy already wide awake.

❝ I got a photo of you two sleeping on Tiny's phone. ❞ Macy spoke proudly, turning to them. ❝ It's really cute, your mouths wide open, drool everywhere, I should've videoed you snoring. ❞ The younger girl snorted at the two's faces. They both knew she was lying, or at least they hoped.

Once the plan landed and every got off, Destiny and Charlie sat out to find caffeine for themselves and the two adults they came with, hands tangled together so they wouldn't get lost. ❝ Starbucks, up ahead. ❞ Charlie pointed, her steps becoming faster until she was dragging her best friend along to the kiosk through people.

Destiny ordered the four drinks and paid, pulling her phone out as they waited. ❝ Look!" She pulled up the photo Macy had taken and smiled. ❝ We look cute." Charlie nodded, ❝ Insta story cute, even. ❞ She agreed and Destiny went to work to post it as Charlie took the drinks.

rookedestiny mentioned you in a story 」
28s ago
march 16th

With coffee in one hand, phones in the other, the two walked back to the baggage claim to find the other with everything they had brought

With coffee in one hand, phones in the other, the two walked back to the baggage claim to find the other with everything they had brought. Charlie handed Rosie her coffee and Destiny handed Tyler his, leaving the 4 with coffee to rejuvenate and get ready for the next solid 6 hours of staying up to make sure they beat the small 1 hour time difference. ❝ Let's go. Uber's waiting. ❞ Tyler announced, giving the girls their bags and taking his and his son's, allowing Rosie and Macy to take their own.

// welcome to a new era of Pretty Baby, i spent all day unpublishing, editing, and republishing old chapters of this book to find some new motivation to carry on. I plan to update weekly, if not more often as I have, indeed, found the motivation. It's a little different and not as much of a slow burn, but I hope you guys still love it just as much. 

xo Sierra, herronszachary <3