08

charlie sat upside down on her bed, her hands dragging across her carpeted floor as Destiny sat upright against the head board scrolling through her phone. ❝ Random meetup at the zoo? ❞ Destiny asked, looking over at the bored blonde. Charlie lifted herself up with excitement,  ❝ Buy tickets for the first 10 to show up and hang out with us? ❞ She grinned reaching for her phone, her thumb immediately pulling up twitter.

Charlotte's Web of bad ideas ( badluckcharlie )
who's down to hang out with me and destiny at the zoo today?
176 replies | 408 retweets | 594 likes

|

Charlotte's Web of bad ideas ( badluckcharlie )
buying 10 extra tickets for some fun people to hang out the entire day 💖💖
105 replies | 296 retweets | 308 likes

|

Charlotte's Web of bad ideas ( badluckcharlie )
Zoo Boise at 11am, meet out front by the gates. Please dress like ya'll have some sense and are aware it's feb 18th in idaho, the high today is only like 40 something babes.
145 replies | 206 retweets | 256 likes

|

first last ( userone )
we love a weather girl
13 replies | 25 retweets | 47 likes

Charlotte continued to spread the word on her socials, making sure instagram and snapchat were updated as well, remembering to warn them about weather and the fact that would mainly be seeing cold animals.

❝ Ight, we got an hour to get ready and get there. ❞ Charlie alerted Destiny who was already up and changing into a warmer outfit. Charlie had quickly pulled on her outfit and alerted her mother of where she was going before ordering an uber for the three of them.