Chapter 3 - The Town Tour -

The text between Seyoon and Jason

Monday:

Seyoon: Hey! What's up?

"I wonder what he's doing.... maybe he got a modelling gig or something...."

Tuesday:

"Should I text him again today? Maybe he's busy... I shouldn't bother him. I hope everything is ok.... I hope I didn't make him feel uncomfortable because of the kissing..... but he kissed me back.... he really really kissed me back.... oh gosh he's a good kisser.... but.... why isn't he replying? Gosh, stop it Seyoon. He has a life too, you're not his centre of attention you know... just chill"

Wednesday:

Seyoon was folding the laundry. He liked having his clothes neatly organised even ho it rarely happened, but now he had to do something productive that would show some kind of result. Not getting a reply from Jason was tearing at him. But the one negative thing about folding laundry. It made room for all those thoughts to emerge.

"Should I ask Shownu what's going on? But that would be too much... it's not like there's anything going on between us anyway... we just had a thing Saturday night and then we slept. He did hug me so hard in his sleep. I wanna go back to that time! But he was acting a bit off on Sunday morning... maybe he's not a morning person. I shouldn't ask Shownu. I'll wait. It's only Wednesday."

Thursday:

Seyoon: Hey, I hope everything is good with you, I just wanna check if we're still on for Saturday?

"Ok. I sent it. Is it not too much? No no... I'm just asking about our plans. Just a simple question. It's ok.... oh! He read my messages! ... wait... Is he not replying? Well, maybe he's busy. I know I do that sometimes... I read but I don't have time to reply... I really should stop doing that... "

Friday:

Seyoon heard the ping sound on his phone and as always his heart and stomach spun into a thousand sailor knots. Usually, the knots were untied by the slight disappointment that the text had been from someone other than the one he was waiting to reply. This time was no different except for said awaited reply had come. The knots tightened. Seyoon opened the message from Jason, expecting to see an excuse to why they wouldn't be able to meet.

Jason: Hey! Sorry yeah! Sure we're still on for Saturday.

Seyoon: Great! You'll come to my house around 10 then? We could start with some fuller breakfast at my house so that we have a lot of energy for the day! :D

Seyoon saw the three little dots hopping, The dots that indicated that Jason was typing something. The dots were hopping, disappearing, hopping again. Hopping for a long while but no reply came. Hours passed. it was almost midnight when the reply came.