Chapter 4 - Consuming, Confusing -

4

- Consuming, Confusing -

____________________

"My walls are closing in

Without a sense of confidence"

Crawling by Linkin' Park

____________________

Seyoon felt deflated after their day at the museum and the science centre. The struggle began after lunch. After the waitress had been flirting with Jason. After Jason had called them just friends. After it had become clear that it was not a date. They were just friends. He was also guessing that Jason did indeed regret their time together that night, even though nothing had really happened. While thinking about the day they'd spent together it became extremely clear to him that it was a one-sided love. His memories of the day consisted more of looking at Jason from behind rather than seeing Jason's face.

He was always considerate of Jason's needs if he might be thirsty Seyoon would get him a bottle of water. If he would get cold, Seyoon would easily offer him his own scarf. He just had this kind of mindset naturally towards Jason.

Now he knew. And he would accept the fact that he'd fallen in love with Jason but he would never get to be Jason's boyfriend, he wouldn't even get to be more than he was right now. A friend that he'd made out with for awhile and fallen asleep next to. But that make out session was also conflicting him. It had seemed so emotional and real. Was Jason that good at acting? Or was he thinking of someone else at the time? The hard and cold lump grew in Seyoons gut at the thought of that.

_____________________

Seyoon and Jun were on their way to the bowling alley

Seyoon and Jun were on their way to the bowling alley. They'd been invited by Shownu to join him and the mysterious flirt that always made his eyes sparkle from something as simple as a text message. Getting Shownu to just react was even harder than scaring Seyoon, so this someone must mean a lot to Shownu. Since Jun was such a scaredy cat he'd set his mind to manage to scare his friends. But his closest friends happened to be Seyoon and Shownu. Seyoon did at least say "that surprised me" the last time he'd tried to scare him but Shownu just looked at him and asked if he needed help with anything, it was a pointless struggle that Jun was never giving up on. Too many times had he fallen to the floor from them scaring him. The worst part was that they'd never intended to scare him. They'd just simply come into the room when he wasn't expecting them to. One time Jun had gone over to Seyoons apartment and gotten so scared that he jumped and hit his shoulder so hard on the wall that it left a bruise for a week. What had happened was that he and Seyoon often went to each other's apartments and would just walk in, they had each other's spare key and had always texted before going over. So It was nothing strange about Jun using Seyoons key to go into his apartment, but Jun hadn't been expecting Seyoon to stand in the hallway when he opened the door which led to Jun jumping, hitting his shoulder on the wall, yelling and falling over from the scare. Seyoon had only looked at Jun with a small amused smile.Jun opened the door to the bowling alley.