Chapter 12

Sorry for the wait everybody, my grandpa had surgery this week so I've been between home, school, and the hospital for the last few days so not a lot of time for writing. Anyways here's chapter 12, for any Victor fans out there I hope you like this one! Happy reading :)

*Sang*

"Mommy! The toilet cleaned my butt!" Ollie comes running out of the bathroom, the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face as he tells me all about the magic toilet in Victor's bathroom.

"I squeezed out a big one, then I went to wipe, and water went up my butt and it was all squeaky clean, I even checked in the mirror for dingleberries and there wasn't any! It was so cool!" Oh universe give me strength.

The rest of the guys collapse into hearty laughter at his excited chatter and I sigh when my other two boys actually glance back at the bathroom as if wondering if there really is a magic butt-cleaning toilet in there.

Shaking my head, I smile at my little one. "I'm sure it was very cool," I say in a placating tone, my sarcasm goes right over his head as he continues to nod enthusiastically.

"It was the awesomest thing ever," he whispers in awe and I finally give into the giggles at how taken my four year old is with a butt-cleaning toilet.

When we've all calmed down, and Ollie has moved on from his fascination with the toilet, Victor starts leading us on a tour of his house, well mansion really, to call it a house is a big like calling Silas average height.

The whole place is made of dark wood, natural vines and magic pulsing through the walls keeping everything together, moving and shifting to form doorways whenever needed, something that entertains the boys to no end. They each take turns jumping in front of the room marking and giggling madly when a door magically forms and then disappears the second they move away. He even goes on to let them investigate all the toilets in the house, of which there are 12, and mess with the settings and such while they make butt jokes.

Finally we leave the bathroom and Victor shows us to his favorite room in the house. I can absolutely see why he loves it when we enter the giant sunroom in the West corner of the house. Floor to ceiling windows make up the outside facing walls, giving us a magnificent view of the world we've moved to, and I'm once again taken back by the beauty of Solexion.

It's exactly the kind of world one would picture magic to thrive in, somewhat like the elven realm of Rivendell in Lord of the Rings. Nature, magic, and technology all mixing and working together to create a perfect sustainable world void of the pollution, garbage dumps, and poverty ridden cities of the human world.

Buildings are made of all colors of wood, natural tones, vines and flowers culminating into a painting of wonder any architect, sculptor, and artist would look upon with extreme envy. In every direction there are rolling hill of grass that I can almost imagine would glide between my toes. Strange looking animals roam free everywhere, intermingling on street paths with the people here, it's a sight to behold and I wish that everywhere could be just like this.

Suddenly I see something that looks like a giant metal Easter egg fly through the air into the waiting arms of a woman below, the metal casing dissolving into nothing when she lays a hand flat to its surface. I turn to Victor, hoping he'll indulge my curiosity about the flying delivery and subsequent magic trick.

"Victor, what was that metal egg looking thing?" I ask him, leaning as far forward as I can without pressing my face to the glass.

He chuckles, taking my hand and pulling me back gently until my back rest against his front. "You're like a puppy. Those are delivery capsules formed by metal manipulators and delivered on air current by wind manipulators. It's our version of mail here, kind of like a Solex Amazon service without any of the waste or ugly distribution centers." I blush a little at the puppy comment, not taking offense because I know he meant it teasingly, and I nod at his explanation.