1

"Rylee! Get up your ass up! We need to get ready!" said my best friend Miracle. Today is the day that the Grey Stone pack is coming. The strongest pack in the world. They visit each pack yearly to keep their reputation known. The only difference from this year from last year is that we're sixteen. Meaning that we can look for our mates.

SO SORRY! My name is Rylee, i'm about 5"9 light-skinned and i'm about 310 pounds. I know i'm heavy asf, but I still slay harder then more then half of the skinny bitches I know. My best friend on the other hand is about 5 feet tall and maybe 100 pounds. Ohh, she's black too. Well so am I but... i'm Black, White, Mexican, Irish.............

"HELLO! GURL! GET UP!" Says M.
"OKAY, I'M COMING" I hate this bitch. "WHAT DID YOU SAY" says M. Oops. "My bad." She just gives me glare and we head down stairs. After we eat our cereal, I go get ready for my shower. After I have all my essentials i'm in and out the shower in an hour and thirty. What? I know everyone tells me that my showers are too long, but i'm not going to be one of those fat people that stink. I refuse.

After we bother are washed and dressed we do our hair. "Do you think we will find our mates tonight?" M asks. "I don't know, I don't want too." I said "Wtf, why not, everyone from the Grey Stone pack looks like a god."she said. " Exactly, I don't." I say "Rylee, you need to stop being so insecure, your beautiful." says M "I'm not being insecure, I just would like to have a mate that has the same problems as me, someone I can relate to." I say when i'm done finishing my hair. " I guess, but- "THERE HERE" says alpha in our mind link.

Mind linking is so f-ing awesome! I love being sixteen. Me and M rush down stairs to get lined up to greet them until I forgot my clutch. " just go downstairs, i'll find you." I say " you sure" says M "yes, now go before all the thirsty bitches come out" I say " OK" she chuckles

As Miracle runs down the steps I run back up the stairs to look for my purse in her dirty ass room. " Damn it, Miracle." I whisper to myself. "YES" I yell once I found it and took off running back down stairs. Miracle lives in the pack house so I don't have to travel too fair. My mom decided at the time that 3 single women shouldn't be living in a place with men always around. My father cheated on her so she rejected him.

Once I made it from the 5th level and to the pack house's living room I saw HIM. My mate. He couldn't see me with the mass of girls in the way, but he smelled me and was looking for me hard. I ducked in the crowd. " Are you OK? " asked M in mind link. " Yea I just gotta use the restroom real quick." I say "Damn hurry" she says "I love you Miracle" I say. Then I ran up to the top flight of steps. I looked back and locked eyes with my mate. The beta of the Grey Stone Pack.

Damn he fine. Me and my wolf thought as I was running through my pack's secret tunnels. He had blonde hair blue, eyes, was about 6"3, and guessing by his arms he benched about 410."Why are you running away" asked my wolf Mila. "Are you kidding, guys like him with his ranking never want girls like us." I state weakly "You don't know that, mates are designed by the moon goddess to find each other attractive." states Mila "I think we should turn around" she says.

"What if i'm right Mila? Do you really want to risk the chance of having to lose our mate? Being rejected by him?" I ask "No" she whimpers.

"Ohh shit"  I whisper when I hear my mate howl. Then the following howls of my pack and his. Without looking back I snuck out of the secret tunnel and left my pack's territory I cried as I thought I am a rogue.