2

Alpha Xander POV
-----------------------------------------
"WHERE IS SHE?!" screamed my beta Silas "I don't know! I don't even understand why she ran away" said Parker, the Alpha of the Red Creek pack. "HOW DID SHE ESCAPE?!" Silas yelled "There's secret passages throughout this whole pack. We are a small pack, so I added extra safety measures incase a pack tried to attack us." Replied Parker "Where do they lead?" Silas desperately asked. "Everywhere." Said Parker

We are currently in Parker's office talking or should I say yelling about Rylee my Beta's mate. I didn't get to see her, but the way Silas described her she sounded gorgeous. I  understand why he's currently going mad. Even if all they have ever done together is make eye contact. "Where do you think she went?" Silas whimpered "I don't know son, Rylee was like a daughter I never had, I would go get her if I knew." "But i'd be surprised if Miracle didn't know" he says "Whose that?" Silas asks with hope "Her best friend." Parker bluntly states "WHERE CAN I FIND HER?"

-----------------3 MINS LATER------------------
"I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" cries  Miracle "YOU THINK I'D BE CRYING MY EYES OUT IF I DID."  "Do you know why she ran off?!" Silas pleads "BECAUSE OF YOU!" she yelled "U SCARED HER OFF! SHE DIDN'T WANT A SKINNY HIGH RANKING MATE, SHE WANTED SOMEONE LIKE HER. THAT SHARED THE SAME PROBLEMS SHE DID. SOMEONE THAT LOVES HER!!!!" She yelled viciously with tears running down her face.
My wolf growled at the way she was yelling at MY Beta.

"I DO LOVE HER!!!!!" Silas screeched "WHY DO YOU THINK I'M STANDING HERE ASKING EVERYONE AND ANYONE FOR SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MY MATE!!!!" Silas yelled and fell to his knees and passed out. "Ohh shit" I yelled "Get me your pack doctor, NOW!"

----------------Rylee's POV----------------
I felt sick. Really sick. My wolf kept crying begging for her mate calling for him. There was no use we were to far apart and I am not heading back.

I found the town nearest to my pack and bought a plane ticket to the first place that came to mind, Canada.

------------------Silas' POV--------------------

It has been months. We searched everywhere and got nothing. My wolf has basically vanished and my health steadily deminishing. I refuse to give up looking for her. She will know how much I love her, even if its the last thing I do. I can't believe she thinks I won't find her beautiful. I can't believe were not fully mated right now. I can't believe were not married engaged or dating! She should be happily pregnant right now. I think this as I'm walking over to Parkers pack. I've been doing this daily now just incase there's any sign of Rylee. As I head in I noticed the mail man "Hey, I can take that for you" I said "here you go sir" he said quick to give me it. I dont blame him thats alot of mail for one mail box. I chuckle and wave him goodbye. As I enter the pack house I pass out the mail, and I notice theirs a hand written letter to Miracle.

I immediately open it. Sure enough it was from my love, Rylee. I WAS SO FURIOUS. HOW COULD SHE NOT TELL ME WHERE MY MATE WAS!!! Just as i was about to storm into her room. I realized that she could give Ry a heads up on me coming to get her. Also, like the nickname? Made it myself. So I instantly run back to my pack. Barge into the Alpha's office. Where the Alpha and Thomas, Our third, were located.

" Boys we're going to Canada"