4

Rylee's POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh" I gasp. "He marked us?!" I asked Mila, but she was too busy saturating in the bliss brought by her mate. "I'm SO sorry" said Silas. I instantly saddened, I always thought IF my mate ever decided to mark me he wouldn't regret it. I was wrong. "Get off me" I whispered, too exhausted to talk. He slowly crawled off and watched me lay down. Minutes later I felt a hand wrap around my torso. "Stop." I whispered. I heard his wolf whimper, then after a few he rolled over.
----------------The next day-------------------

Silas POV

"Morning, beautiful" I say to my gorgeous mate. I mean, come on she wakes up looking flawless. "Good morning" she replies. Then she gets up and heads straight for the bathroom. Being the great mate I am I follow her. "I have to use the restroom" she says "And ....." I ask "I don't want u seeing me when my pants are down." She states as if were obvious. " Honey I don't have to wait for you to use restroom to see that" I slyly state. She huffs and walks in. We do our necessities and head back into the bed room. I go into the closet to pick out my clothes for the day. Once I head back into the room she was gone. "Rylee!RYLEE!" I yell. " What?!" She yells from down stairs.

I race down stairs with all my might." DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN" yells Syan. "DON'T YELL AT ME!" Ry screams. My wolf growls, but I tame him. " Ry, baby, I don't mean to yell I just panic when you leave," " you know, cause of the incident. I don't know if your a flight risk yet." I say getting softer as I speak. "Listen, if I wanted to leave I would've. I wouldn't have stopped trying to escape the second you got me, but I have."

"Ugh, I just want Miracle right now" she cries. "Well, I just wanted to chill with you for today. I have beta duties and won't be able to be hear tomorrow." I say looking down, knowing she's going to reject my offer. Then a miracle happens. She kisses me. She kisses me. She's kissing me!!! I exclaim to my wolf. "Kiss back you dumbass!" Syan exclaims. Once I realized it was too late. She pulled away and immediately looked down. That didn't stop me from seeing the single tear that went down her cheek.

I tried to pull her back, but she pushed me away. "I didn't ask for this you know. I didn't ask to be mates with a beta from the strongest pack known. I didn't ask for you to mark me. I didn't even ask you to get me from Canada." I went to speak but- "I won't be your Jello, you know, the thing that you want so desperately to like, but just cant. Well, mine is Jello and I don't need your pity, because I refuse to be your jello.

With that she stormed off upstairs into our room. "You're not my Jello." I state "Yes, I am." she says, while busy doing something. "No you're- "  "If I was some pretty size 2 blonde with abs, you wouldn't have thought twice about kissing her back." She says finally looking up, showing me the tears that have been running down her cheeks.

"She looks so cute when she cries." I thought. Her eyes sparkle and her nose runs like shes a three year old. "Pay attention, she's sad, and of course she's cute, she's perfect. replied Syan putting emphasis on sad and perfect. I quickly snap back to reality and realize she's packing. "STOP" I yell using beta voice. She doesn't stop though.

I rip the suitcase away from her grip and toss her on the bed. Ry lets out a huff and tries to get up. "No" I say warning her not to try me. She huffs again and lies back down. She wipes her tears away and scoots away from me. I go to the bathroom and come back with tissues. She goes to grab one. "Nope." I say pulling them back. She looks at me confused. "If your gonna act like a baby, ima treat you like one" I say while taking out a tissue and putting it on her nose. "Blow".