Ch.2 Face to Floor

It's been 5 years since I saw that cute red head. FIVE YEARS! And I still can't seem to get him out of my head. It's true we owl almost every day. Which I still have no idea how he found me. But all I want is to see him again. To see how he's changed. If he got cuter. Not like that could be possible. Ew stop he was 11. I was 11. I don't know what I'm saying.

I have changed so much. My veela control started to take effect a years ago and man is it annoying. (AN: I have no idea if that's how it works. I just think it be weird for boys to fawn over a 11 year old so I made it take effect at 14) I'm not gonna lie the perfect skin is wonderful, but the boys. Especially the muggles. Yes some have become accustomed to a veela's powers and are no longer effected, but meeting someone new is always hard.

As I'm walking to my last class to finish my final O.W.L. (I have no idea if they write O.W.L.s at Beauxbatons) Before the school year could be over I run into Fleur. She is a year above me, but we have bonded since we figured out that we are cousins who would have thought. "Bonjour Clarissa 'ow are you today?" She asks. Ever since I came her I have not been called Reese. Madam Maxime wouldn't allow it. She said it was improper. "I am well zank you for asking, 'owever I do 'ave an O.W.L. To get too. Au revoir". I called back running up the stairs. "Clarissa, wait look out for zat step! It is broken." Fleur yelled after me. Not processing what she had said I spun around just as I had stepped on that very place causing it to slide and me to go tumbling down the stairs.

It was one of the oddest experiences. You know how people say your life will flash before your eyes. Well there wrong. I had only the important things appear in my mind.

My Father. My Mother. My closest friends. My pet owl. George. My grandmother. Wait go back George. What on earth am I thinking about him for. I need to forget about him and...

~~~~~

All I saw was blackness. I tried to sit up but I had no control over my limbs. That's when I finally noticed the throbbing in the back of my mind. What happened?

~~~~~

I came too once again having no idea how long I was out for. It could have been minutes, hours. Maybe even a whole day. Oh gosh if I missed my test I will never forgive myself.

With that thought in mind I forced my eyes open. I slowly sat up causing my head to throb more. I bit my lip trying to hold back the scream as a looked around the room. That's when I noticed the hand holding mine. The man looked oddly familiar but I had no idea who he was. I watched him for a few minutes before I desided to wake him. "Um, excusez-moi messieurs. Could you tell me 'ow I got 'ere?  Also 'ow I know you." I asked as politely as I could. I have no idea why but I feel like I have been trained to be polite. The man is still sound asleep so I shake him again and repeat what I said. This time the man wakes up and looks extremely relieved to see me awake.

"Oh Clarissa I am so 'appy to see you awake." He practically yelled in my ear.

"I am so sorry I do not mean to be rude. I just do not know 'ow we know each other." I stated causing the man to look totally confused. I began to think since this man was clearly giving me no answers. That's when the realization hit. I have no idea who I am.

Duh duh duh. Well that's all for this chapter.
Naw I'm just messing with you back to the story.

"Je ne sais pas que je suis! C'est pas bon seis très mal!" I began rambling all over the place in French not sure if I was even making sentences anymore.

"Mon chéri. It is going to be okay." The man told me trying to calm me down. "You are Clarissa Abel Madeleine Dubois of the Dubois 'ouse 'old you are one of zee brightest young witch's I know. You attend Beauxbatons where you are top of your year. I am your fazer. Antoine Dubois and your mozer passed when you where born..."

My father continued to tell me all about my life but I zoned out as the memories floded back to me. I remembered everything. Well at least I think I remember everything but I couldn't shake the feeling there was something missing. Something important. Someone important.

"I remember now zank you papa!" I exclaimed trying to push the nagging feeling from my mind.

"Oh zank goodness! I was beginning to zink I would 'ave to tell Madam Maxime that you could not go wiz zee school to 'ogwarts for zee Tri-Vizerd tournament." My father explained

"What 'ow long vas I out for!"

"A monze and a 'afe."

"Oh no my exam!"

"Do not worry zay decided to give you an O because you would 'ave gotten zat anyway."

"Zat is amazing!"

"Now Clarissa you need to relax. Or zere is no way I am taking you to the Quidditch world cup."

"Yes papa. Of course. Bonne nuit papa" and with that I was out like a light.

AN: I hope you enjoyed chapter 2! I decided to give Clarissa and her dad accents because if they lived in France long enough I figured they would pick them up. Chapter 3 will be at the quidditch cup where her father has plans with an old friend from the ministry. Please remember to comment if you have any ideas and I will take them into consideration. Also please note that I will try to update Tuesdays and that will begin on the 17th.