Arguements

"Rose, hurry up! Scorp's meeting us by the lake to go to Hogsmeade," Albus whined to his cousin.

"I'm coming," Rose sighed exiting the Gryffindor Common Room.

"Finally," Albus sighed

"I'm five minutes early," Rose pointed out.

"So I want ro be there on time, Avada Me!" Albus said throwing his arms up.

"God you are your fathers son," I sighed at his sarcasm, "Wait we're meeting Malfoy?"

"Yep."

"I hate you!" Rose groaned, "You know I can't stand him."

"Well I can't stand that my two best friends hate each other, so suck it up buttercup," Albus said with his hands on his hips resembling his mother in a male form.

Rose groaned as Albus dragged outside and to the Black Lake.

"Hey Albus! Flames," Scorpius said.

"Malfoy," Rose grumbled.

"What? Not happy to see me?"

"When am I ever?"

Scorpius opened his mouth to retort but was cut off by Albus, "No. No fighting today. I really want to just hand with my two best friends at the same time and it won't work of your at down each others throats, and not in a good way."

"There's a good way?" Rose asked.

"Kissing," Albus explained and both Rose and Scorpius made a face, "So let's go and don't go down each others throats in any way."

"Fine," Scorpius shrugged, "I'll just snog her later."

"Git," Rose mumbled to him.

"Stop talking about yourself, its annoying," Scorpius smirked.

"I was talking about you," Rose said.

"Oh so you talk about me to people?"

"That's not what I said."

"Sure sounded like it."

"Malfoy! I was bloody insulting you!"

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm bloody sure."

"Your hair is frizzing up again."

"Ugj!" Rose cried whipping her hair into a bun tying it loosely, "Just piss off."

"Or what?" Scorpius asked stepping closer unaware that half the school had heard the yelling and everyone was watching their arguement.

"Let's see, you're a Malfoy right?"

"You call me that every day."

"Good. You are one. Well I am a Weasley, true, but I also happen to be a Granger. I'm sure your precious father told you all about that incident in third year where a Granger broke his nose in a single punch," Rose said smiling sweetly.

Scorpius opened his mouth to insult her back but stopped quickly when he looked over at her.

He couldn't help but stare when, as almost in slow motion to him, a gust of wind blew her hair out of its bun and it fell messily around her face. Rose groaned and pushed it behind her ears subconsciously biting her lip.

"Scorp? Earth to Scorpius!" Albus said waving his hands in front of Scorpius' face.

"Huh?" He's asked breaking out of his trance.

"Stop staring and continuing argueing. I changed my mind. Its quite interesting," Albus said motioning Rose.

"Are you even listening to me?" Rose asked.