dress up

"Do I have too?" Rose asked her cousin as he dragged her towards the compartment he always sat in with his friend.

"Please Rosie, I never see you on the train," Albus begged as he looked at her.

"Fine. But if he starts anything I'm leaving," Rose declared blowing a strand of her wild red curls out of her face.

"Rose jusy-- dear merlin," Albus said as they stopped outside a compartment.

He took the hair tie off Rose's wtost and went behind her as they entered and started pulling her hair up.

"You know, I always wondered how your hair is so red," Albus said as he did her hair.

"Its hair Al," Rose sighed as the other boy in the compartment flight back laughter.

"Just hair?" Albus exclaimed, "Its a masterpiece, a beauty of the body. Oh hey Scorp!"

"Hey," Scorpius smiled blowing his hair out of his face.

"No stop its-- ah!" Albus exclaimed rushing over a styling the hair away from Scorpius' face before returning to Rose.

"Its just hair, Al," Rose and Scorpius said at the same time, looking at each other shocked.

"They're in such denial," Albus muttered as the two glared at each other.

"Rose you in here?" A girl with insanely long red hair asked coming in, "You are, great. I need your trunk," she said pulling it down.

"Hello to you too, dear sis," Albus said sarcastically. 

"Oh right. Hello Albus, Scorp and Rose-- wow never thought I'd say those three names in one sentence," Lily mused as she dug through the trunk that seemed to be filled with clothes.

"Uh lily, are you sure that's my trunk?" Rose asked.

"Yep, I switched all your clothes and shrunk your stuff to fit all this in. I just pit this in by mistake so, bye," Lily said quickly grabbing a teal shirt and racing out of the room.

"She what?" Rose exclaimed jumping up as Albus started rummaging through the clothes, pulling out two items.

"Oh these would look nice, and we have a six hour ride and this compartment has a private bathroom. Here, go change," Albus said pushing clothes into her hands.

"What?" Rose asked with a look of pure horror.

"I'm styling you," Albus tolled his eyes.

"Is he always like this on the train?" Rose asked Scorpius.

"Sometimes. Mostly just criticizes what I wear," Scorpius shrugged.

"Go!" Albus said pushing her in, "If your not dressed in five minutes I'll out you in a lip lock jinx with Scorp."

"What?" Rose screamed from the other side if the door.

"Yep," Albus said smirking that Scorp hadn't protested one bit.

"You evil little cockroach!" Rose exclaimed.

"Ah, ah ah," Albus said, "I'm not a Malfoy little Granger, so you can't say that to me."

Rose muttered a series of curse words before exiting in the outfit.

"I hate this more than you even know," she said sternly.

Albus laughed and fixed her appearnece, changing her hair before pulling out a makeup bag he found.

Rose's out git consisted of a flowy, just above the knee jean skirt and a long sleeved white t shirt with black stripes. Albus had done her hair so it was parted down the middle in two braids that came over her shoulder and a silver headband.

"Come near me with that and I'll hex you," Rose threatened.

"I'll put the jinx on," Albus said and Rose gave up but glared at him.

"Scorp, what do I do?" Albus asked after five minutes of just staring at Rose who had gotten really bored.

Albus stood up and dragged the unresponsive Scorpius over, pushing him into tge seat in front of Rose that had a small table to the side where the makeup was set out.

"You do it, I give up!" Albus exclaimed and before either could protest said, "And if you don't the jinx is going on."

Rose glared at him as Scorpius sighed picked up a foundation layer.

"I hate mum," he mumbled before setting to work.

Rose was actually quite surprised by how well Scorpius knew what he was doing. Both had a pink hue on their cheeks the entire time.

After ten minutes he was almost finished and was just debating a shade of the lip glosses Albus handed him.

"Is it really that hard?" Rose groaned.

Scorpius rolled his eyes choosing one. He cupped his hand on Rose's face to apply it when he realized where he had placed his hand and froze. Rose had done the same thing and both were staring slightly wide eyed at the other.

Albus, meanwhile, had gotten bored and brought Lily, Hugo, Fred, James, and Luis into the compartment to talk to.

They all seemed to notice a weird tension and looked over at the two, smiling when they saw the scene. Scorpius had been leaning ing pretty close and had his hand gently cupping Rose's face while Rose was sitting their  with her lips slightly parted.