meeting encre and an encounter of a fimiliar face

??? P.O.V:
It's been a few days now in the village,things went peacefully well aside for their new well known residence known as the miscalculation family and his doll shop that filled with various sanses including non-sanses that resembles back in his multiverse,he as usual playing with his kids,since no customers are in the store yet,but as he kept himself busy with his kids,not knowing he will encounter another fimiliar faces,in rather unexpecting way however he will be busy until then he will enjoy his time with his kids.

Encre P.O.V:
I sighed as we rode off to the place where my old friend lives,i was planning on visitinh him until the king called me because he wants to go to the place i was planning to visit in order to get the tailor for his wife and soon-to-be-queen-daughter-in-law,the reason for this is because today was the day a ceremony was his son and his son's wife is now becoming the next ruler of his kingdom,when he heard about a tailor whose skills is rather amazing as mine,made a bunch of well made and yet stunning dolls and puppets,when one of them saw his creation,he was impressed on how well made of the doll was and so,he decided to take the one who made the doll,as his tailor for his wife and his daughter-in-law,and he wants me to go there because he knew i have a friend who lives there,and so here i am being sent to the place where i supposed to borrow their tailor for a while,but why i couldn't help but feel this was gonna be a an eventful meeting,eh only way is to found out about it once i get there.

(There will be pt.2 of this also i'm very sorry for not updating i was a bit lazy and also doing the x-verse project since i've done with the others in "X" themed,also a rest for the school's hell,spoiler alert i'm making a gravity falls fanfic similar to harrish6 but is a reverse falls fanfic where the weirdmagadon,had ended and gideon and pacifica are back in gravity falls and now lives there after one years apart,they are still thirteen yrs.old,of course this is where erratum & his kids gets in when they moved in gravity falls and start a shop called house/mansion of myths where erratum displays all the myths that thought are fake but is now shown as truth and other myths that aren't well known,including his own past is displayed in the house/mansion of myths as the center of it,void & null are now thirteen as well,but also they moved in after gideon & pacifica came back,and so once they came back they meet the miscalculation family,because the gravity falls didn't expect to have three skeleton monsters toake their lives exciting along with new adventures as well,making new friends and enemies,comedies,drama(nope,nope,nope,nope,*keeps repeating*)and romance,ships that are involved are rev!dipper x null,rev!stanxerratumxBC!sans,and then one-sided are rev!dipper x lilith,rev!stan x rev!susan,willxerratumxrev!ford and also pacifica and gideon are not into null and void but they have a close sibling relationship,as for gideon he had a slight heroship on erratum and was a father figure to him,in this au gideon's parents are split up and his mother gone missing and lived with pacifica and her parents,and his father now opened up shack of urban legends,and the only similar is that rev!ford is sucked in the portal until then,and about lilith she is a popular girl like mabel,and likes dipper despite she knows how he is liked,she is still likes him and considered null as her rival,as for her mother is susan who had a western resturant,and also a rich one)