meeting encre and seeing a fimiliar face pt.2

((On top is my oc inspired by eclipsa butterfly,she is a skelemistton,named mysticia mist firefly))

~few mins.later~

Encre P.O.V~

I finally arived at the village called woodland-i still questioned whoever named this village that way-,my friend azure lives here and.........used to be my home as well after i moved out and lived in a palace as a royal artist of the dreemur family,and ever since then things changed a lot lately ever since i've been gone,well i shouldn't delayed myself i have to see azure and maybe ask him if he knows the tailor lives here,well i better get going then.

Azure P.O.V~

~sighs~ nothing much jave been going on for a few days,maybe i should visit effacer again,i suddenly blushed,i don't know why but ever since that incident in the forest,i feel rather different whenever i'm around effacer,i mean he help us and help took care of us when he manage to get us back in the village and brought us to dr.loffy,as i keep thinking about the incident i accidentally bump into someone"oof!?" I said when i feel someone bump into me,when i regained my posture i was about to say sorry at the person who i bump into,but when i looked up i instantly recognised who i bump into,i said in shock"encre?!",what is he doing here?!,more importantly why is he here?.

Encre P.O.V~

As i was walking,i bumped into someone and nearly lose my balance but i manage to stop myself from falling,when  i regained my posture,i heared my name being called by a fimiliar voice,"encre?!" I looked who called me and i was shocked to bump into none other than azure himself,"azure?!",he then said"what are you doing here?" And then i answerd"well visiting you and......ask if you knew the tailor lives here"the last sentence i murmured it,that is until i heard him say"you...mean effacer?"i looked up and nodded,so he does knew where the tailor lived,but did he looked hesitant?.

Azure P.O.V~

When i heard why is he here i was happy he would visit me but,when i heard the last sentence,i don't know if it's ok to let him meet effacer,but then again he is my friend,so i decided to let him see him i looked at encre and say"i'll take you to him" he light up in joy and said thanks for helping, as we decided to walk to effacer place i asked him about what does he want with effacer,he told me that the king heard about his tailoring and want him to do the dresses for the queen and his daughter-in-law for their marriage and ceremony,oh boy this is going to be a disaster if they found out he is a vampire,and i know he is strong and all but still,until i have an idea that maybe should come with him so i could keep an eye on effacer if anything happens,that way he couldn't get hurt.

Effacer P.O.V~

I checked the codes a few days ago and found out that ink is encre and a royal artist and me who is thinked to be fallacy is the king of vampires,i looked into more codes and found out that suave is a butler of my counterpart and is the counterpart of fresh,and then there is jasper he is the son of my counterpart and so far there are also fimiliar ones too,undyne is eterna the vampire huntress,alphy who is named dr.alphys,fell!sans a blacksmith and named ruffous and blue is a knight and named azure then outer is orion and student of simon who is science,and then nightmare and dream are twin vampire princes,slayer,dust,horror,and cross are nightmare who is called mare nightingale,are his butlers and servants,and there is dream who is called daylight daydream,i sighed thinking of a way to avoid meeting them,and then i heard a knock on my door i closed the portal and got up and open the door i looked down to see azure who blushed-i was confused,is he sick again?-and another skeleton-wait- i somehow recognised the other one an ink smear in his bottom cheek and one eye with a star in it,<shit!?>i thinked when the other ink is standing infront of me,but he looked rather schocked to see me.

Encre P.O.P~

I was shocked to see a sacred skeleton infornt of me,he is tall and had a black mist-like hair,crimson with gold linning marks, had a orange pupil on the right and blue one with gold ring on the left,though i glance to my side to see azure blushing?! Wha-i see what he was wearing he wore a polo that sleeves fold it up to his elbows showing his sacred arms and he had two unbutton place in his polo,showing his collar bone,his collar is a little big almost covering his neck on each side and some of his chest a little,but i see had bandages on them and a pants and knee boots,but when he talked"WhAt Is It?" I flinched a little at his deep yet wavering voice,but i was curious about him,is he the tailor? I feel he is one-aside the way he looked- and maybe he could come with me,but why do i feel like something else gonna happend,i don't know why but it feels like azure,me and effacer is envolved but what?

(Pt.3 will come soon because my hand is soon gonna bleed for writing too much))