Little Changes part 2

Aiden watched Ted the rest of the day, even following him and Chris into their room. That had been a mistake and he'd left immediately. Never. Again. What kind of freaks play card games nowadays? And was that a cat made of watermelon? Freaks. But the minute they'd came back out he was watching Ted again! However, he didn't really see anything interesting. Just the things he'd always noticed. The teen hadn't eaten anything since he got there early that morning, but that had come to be expected over the past couple months. Still, it might pose something to look into. At this moment, Chris and his friend were currently watching something on the news about a masked man who had murdered several people and was yet to be caught. He was called The Vampire because of how he always drained his victims of their blood before fleeing the scene. That was... creepy. Suddenly something caught his eye from the pictured they showed of The Vampire. A flash of dusty blonde, almost cornsilk hair from behind the mask. He knew that hair. Only one person he'd ever met had it. Ted's dad. His eyes went wide a minute and he looked at Ted, then back at the T.V. Could his father really be the infamous cerial killer loose in their town? A car honked outside and Ted stood up, gave Chris a hug goodbye, and left. Aiden pressed his face against the window to see his brother's friend walking out to the curb where his dad sat waiting in the car. There was no way... was there?

(AN)Okay okay, I know this is a lot later than soon and also super short but guys, some real shit had been going on here. A bit ago I got hit by a car while walking to school a bit ago and I'm still recovering. Sorry it's so horrible guys. Hopefully I can get some better quality stuff to you guys soon. Sorry again