Planning

Misono POV

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!???????????"

I shouted at the stripping bastar--I mean Lily and his older brother : "Jeje" as I heard stupid their plans for me and my "lovely" brother : Mikuni

"Yes Misono," Lily began with a soft tone (i figure that lily's speech will be fancy, so i italic them to make them "bitch speech) "We will stay with Mikuni and *points to jeje* him, because we wanted you two to GET ALONG with each other~" Lily ended with a "bitch wink" ( it's like bitch slap) and he have a "bitch smile on his face". I started to feel weird : Jeje - Usually, he'll disagree because it's stupid and he's a serious person.But now, he AGREES with this idea, meaning this is not him, he even smirked at Lily! This plan is gonna be the worst, I supposed.

I glared at Jeje, with a "why-the-fuck-you-agree-with-this" glare, he just "smile": "Now listen here shorty (Le misono's vein pop-up), I'm Lily's brother , and I have the duty too collaborate with him even taht his plan may be crazy. Also, I care about about Mikuni the most (cause i love him) and he's sulking at the moment,so I have send the message to him so he will know that we will stay each other, and he'll be happy~ Right?" Jeje asked me with a bitchy smirk.

.

.

.

"PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeje,Jeje,Jeje," I replied (it was the stupidest thing i said) "Even you loved him , you don't even check his phone email or message, the only message he read was like 4 years ago, and did I mention about his contac---"

*SLAM*

"MISONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PRECIOUS LITTLE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HEARD FROM JEJE THAT WE ARE GOING TO STAY WITH LILY AND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T THIS FUN?????!!!!!!"

Mikuni shouted as the door of the Alicein mansion was slammed open. Mikuni had perpare the luggage for both him and Jeje. A happy expression as he ran and hug me.

Oh shit,oh shit,oh shit,oh shit...............

The only thing left was Jeje's and Lily's crazy laugh and chuckles,also camera snaps from the phones.

HI! This is Laura,hope you guys enjoy my story. :) :) :) :)

So I have an idea that *If the alicein brother stay together with thier servamps* i mean , they're brothers right?

I was wondering to write porn (but i'm suck at writing it)so.....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ok,i just wanted to say that,hope you guys enjoy my story

(sorry that subcribe is use only for youtube)

Laura out

Ja ne~