Daily Routine pt 2 and sorry for delay

(Inserts Foxy's voice accent/ fnaf) Aye! Foxeh here!! Sorry because for lettin youlasses/lads watin'!! Me just finish my villa holidayz!!! It waz COOLER THAN MY OL' PIRATE COVIE!! I wish Bon waz here (so we can do "night activitie- me : okay foxy, enough)

Yeah...sorry for the delay!

Continuous

Licht, after a huge complementing Kuro's doujinshis ( Kuro aka LAZIN' yaoi doujins are all ships in SerVamp. EX : Title : ReCarnation/Ship : Jeje x Lily (kuro : time for my brothers to have sorts of relationships together~/ also when kuro is in his mangaka mode, he turned to a complete new person like more crazy fudanshi personality), 

Title : My best friend is actually a SADIST?!/Ship : Misono x Mahiru

Title : Restin'/Ship : Tetsono (aka Licht's 3rd favorite doujin of LAZIN') and so on~), he now decided for the remaining crew (aka jeje, mikuni, lawless, licht and kuro) to make breakfast.

"Mikuni shouldn't do this because he's tired from writing the sequels last night.." Jeje said (mikuni : thks/ me : what a good husband~*after that i recived a slap from jeje*), Kuro also added that he's also exhausted from drawing new doujins, but then he recived a call from Mahiru that he spend last night fucking MahiMahi, so Kuro can't get away with it. ( security cameras are available at lily's house in everyroom expect the bedrooms, bathrooms and other privacy location, so lily heard every chats then he contact about mahi everything kuro said). So Kuro have to make breakfast with Jeje and Licht cause semes need to treat ukes (actually because Licht just finised his cooking course in a random cooking class and he wanted to"show-off" Laless his cooking talent or so)

"Wait.....Since when did you 2 know how to make meals?!" Licht was suprised when the 2 of the oldest vampire just stepped into the kitchen, they were pretty much suprised since no one cared about them actually

"Mahiru...forced me...to" Kuro's tired tone begin "He taught me how to make meals like omelette, snacks or even..a few drinks...which is akward since we haven't see Mahiru making smoothies and milk-shakes for us...yet?" Kuro took a recipe book that was bought by Misono : "Mahiru also testing me by making foods from random recipe books,btw"...."But!" Kuro added "Since I know how to cook (simple things),I can serve Mahiru "breakfast-bed"! Then Mahiru will be greatfull towards me!  And then he will treat me better! Like a master-maid relationship~..." Kuro's peverted mode activated, making everyone judging him silently.....

"Lust signed me up to a cooking course" Jeje replied calmly, ever since he mind-break Mikuni (through sex) and get Mikuni to treat him better, Jeje is 99% more confident and straight foward " We went to a random Home EC building and there's A-LOT of females taking the class, like,there's only 26% of males here..." Jeje's new talikng way freaks Kuro and Laless out "Fun fact : I didn't wear any bags there, so I became a "girl-magnet" btw" Jeje grinned and make Mikuni jealous.

"My Lawless also take a cooking course,but his level is lower than  me..although, he didn't remember any recipes that he lerned...so cute.." Licht smirked and stared at Lawless, who's cringing and wanted to throw a book at Licht's face. At the end, Jeje made Mikuni and him 2 plates of Omurice (if you guys are wodering what jeje's omurice looks like,here's it is :)

Licht served Lawless and him 2 plates of "Dutch Baby/German Pancake" (for those who haven't see this, here's one of the picture from good ol' friend Google) :

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Licht served Lawless and him 2 plates of "Dutch Baby/German Pancake" (for those who haven't see this, here's one of the picture from good ol' friend Google) :

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And Kuro.....cereal, because Misono's "Fruit Loops" box is still contains many loops and Kuro's too lazy to make breakfast by his own 2 hands because he's Sloth. 

"Envy, I'm so confused and so disappointed of you..." Lawless comment to his older brother's breakfast as he was judging from it "Nah! It's fine...so cute and delicious.." Mikuni replied 'I don't know you can make cute things like that,Jeje" He asked " It depends on my mood of making creative stuff or plain things, think it like my bottled ships" Jeje replied

After eating breakfast and because the house is a mess, the crew's next objective will be...cleaning..

"I need to write the sequels" Mikuni said then rushed to his room and locked the door

"I need to practice my lines in the next play" Lawless rushed too the door, leaving the 3-unbusy-free-semes alone with the messy living room and a buch of tasks

...

Good game, but you'll get punished by 9 pm tonight Licht and Jeje thought, Kuro shivered

Wow,...what have I done to Jeje? I just want him to be,you know, happy but this is....yeah.I also make the Servamp and Eves don't have a limit distance so they'll abel to go work. So if possible, I going too open the "Ask me", so if you want to ask me something  (servamp,amime,games,movie,etc) you can ask in this comment section or the Conversation in my profile.That's gonna end for today's,sorry for the delay, thank you for wacthing, hope you enjoy this chap,be sure to check out some errors here.FREAKS OUT! BYE!! (and thanks foxy to do the intro)

FREAKS OUT! BYE!! (and thanks foxy to do the intro)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Ⓛⓘⓥⓘⓝⓖ Ⓣⓞⓖⓔⓣⓗⓔⓡजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें