Breakfast, sleep-over and My little pony

No one POV

Lily woke up at 6:00, which is quite early for a per-oh wait, a vampire. He was going to the kitchen to make breakfast,but he realized Misono is hugging him, must be from last night. Lily blused a bit but smiled softly, storking Misono's hair. "Misono~It's 6~Wakey wakey~" Lily shake him a bit, no movitation. Lily frowned, but create a smug face. He slowly move his arm under the  blanket, go to Misono's pants, through his "butt", put his hands in his pants, slowly storking Misono's ass check.

"So round...yet soft" Lily thought, whick make Misono moan, but didn't wake. 

Lily tried further,he move his index finder,position it to Misono ass, and slowly p-

"I'M UP!!!!" Misono jumped up as he threw a pillow to aim Lily's face, making him crash to the wall. 'YOU PEVERTED BUTTERFLY!!!!! 0////0' " Oh~ Misono, did you know excerise is best at early morning?" Lily joked, but Misono wasn't amused. Then the door opened, revealed the Envy pair, who's still tired

"Can you guys shut up?!" "Grumpy-Jeje" stromed, suprisingly, he didn't wear a bag.....well, at least his long bangs covered 61% of his face "We're sleeping here!"

Mikuni, on the other hand, quietly chuckled. "What's the fuss,lil bro?!" He joked. Not amused, Misono's is silently judging Mikuni

The quadrant got dress and they started to served themself breakfast ( "Rule 4 : If you want to have meal, cook by yourself, unless you're sick or stressed" by Lily's rule book)

Misono ate cereal for breakfast, he told that he wanted to taste this " Fruit Loops" cereal brand that Tetsu said to him. Lily made himself omelette, with salad and his favorite Café au lait. Mikuni :  Japanese fluffy Pancakes, with maple syrup and orange juice. Jeje's breakfast meal have fried eggs on  toast, salad and coffee. " I didn't know you can cook, brother" Lily asked while drinking his cafe " I didn't even know Mikuni can make breakfast" Jeje replied after swallowed his toast "How mean Jeje!! I used to make pumpkin soup for you!!!!" Mikuni whined but Jeje just continued his meal, " Can't belive I will have a pu-"

 ~Ping Pong~

Misono's line got cut by the sound of the doorbell and some noise, sounded familiar :

"hey  kuro, stop sleeping""Whatever~can't deal""Mr.cat, sleep in my angelis backpack! It'll give you a good sleep!""Licht-tan~calm down~""hey hugh, sit on my shoulder if you're tired of flying'"kay,tetsu!""sakuya~~~~~~stop violating my cheeks~'"No, cuase it's SO fluffy"

But the voice was cramped and it was blocked by the door.

"Errrrrrr......." Lily smiled akwardly, and Jeje went to open the door 

'Welc-.....Oh, nii-sans and my lilttle brothers......., eves ............and that guy,..... liar"Emotionless Jeje said ( Misono spits cereal on Mikuni's face)

"SHIROTA??????SENDAGAYA?????" Misono stood up his seat, Lily's shocked and Mikuni's whining, again. "HOW COULD YOU LIL'BRO!!!??? U MADE ME AND ABEL GOT DIRTY!!!! NOW I NEED TO GO TO BATH AGAIN!!!!???" Mikuni stromed out, but nobody really care. "Oh hi Misono!/Yo chibi" Mahiru/Tetsu greet their friend, who's dashing toward them.

"WHY ARE YOU GU- wait, what's with the bags?" Misono confused as he stared at the 2 boy's bags 'Oh ? Didn't he told you?" Hugh asked, just making Misono confused more. 'We're gonna have a sleep over at your house......How troublesome......Btw, Lily's the one who invited us....." Kuro explained, then Jeje spits his coffee on Lawless's face,