CH 1

Sana is 18 while Tzuyu is 17 in the story.

"Unnie please~. Just one date." Sana furrowed my eyebrows at Tzuyu who's been begging her for hours now.

"No Tzuyu. I'm busy tonight."

"Then tomorrow, or the day after." Sana sighed in disappointment that her excuses won't work. "What's the point of going on a date Tzu? We're just friends."

"Psh. Yeah 'just friends'." Tzuyu thought to herself. "But what if I want us to be something more?"

"Huh?"

"Sana unnie, I have a crush on you." Sana froze for a moment. "Excuse me, what?"

"Minatozaki Sana, I, Chou Tzuyu, has a crush on you. There I elaborated it, what more do you want?"

Sana giggles. "So how long have you had a crush on me?"

"I don't know, but I just knew you were the one when I first laid eyes on you." Sana cringed at Tzuyu's remarks.

"Fine. I'll go on the date."

"What's the catch?"

"After this date, you'll stay away from me, we won't have contact with each other. Deal?"

Tzuyu went to deep thought. "If I agree to this, after the date I won't see Sana unnie anymore. But... at least I get to complete the last part of my bucket list."

"Fine."

They shook our hands before standing up from their positions. "So what time?"

"After school."

"Already?!"

"Yeah." Tzuyu smirked before leaving the building. Sana sighed and took out her books from the lockers. She called her dad to bring some clothes and to take her things back to the house.

She wore a short dress that shows off her milky legs while wearing a half ponytail and sandals.

As for Tzuyu, she wore jeans and a crop top wearing a ponytail and converse.

After school they met outside the gate. Sana waited for Tzuyu for almost 30 mins. "Aish! I'm seriously going to ditch that woman if she doesn't come in 5 minutes!"

5 minutes has passed and Sana gave up, she was about to walk away when she heard Tzuyu's voice calling for her.

"How long have you waited?"

"35 minutes!!" Tzuyu smiled and wrapped her arms around Sana's shoulder. "Where have you been anyways?"

"I was late because I had to sign something."

"Whatever. So where's our first stop?"

"I promise to give you the best date, but first let's go get food." Tzuyu offered her hand and Sana unconsciously held it.

They walked to a nearby restaurant. "What do you want to eat?" Tzuyu asked while she pulled a chair for Sana.

"Anything would do." Tzuyu smiled before walking to the cashier.

Sana sat comfortably on the seat while watching Tzuyu buying food. "Tzuyu can be a really caring girlfriend, the person she'll end up with will sure be lucky." Sana thought to her herself.

Tzuyu came back few minutes later with food. "This is only a meal for one."

"Yah. I'm not hungry, you should eat first." Tzuyu smiled confidently before giving Sana the chopsticks.

"Are you sure?" Tzuyu nodded eagerly.

The truth was, she was saving money for months now only to give Sana the perfect date. She didn't want to tell Sana the truth since she doesn't want to look pity.

She chose to let Sana eat rather than her, because the money would be later used for the rest of their date.

Tzuyu's dad was wealthy but unfortunately, he left Tzuyu and her mother, but her being a determined girl saved up money for her date with Sana and for her mother. While Sana is the usual rich kid.

Once Sana was done, Tzuyu smiled in victory knowing that her crush enjoyed the food. "Now where are we going?"

Tzuyu offered her hand again and Sana accepted it. Since Tzuyu doesn't have a vehicle, they walked to their next stop.

"Tzuyu-ah, I'm tired." Sana whined, it's been barely 10 mins and Sana was already tired.

"Oh okay. Get on my back." Tzuyu positioned herself so that Sana can climb on her back. "But Tzuyu..."

"It's fine, come on. Our next stop is just few blocks away." Sana unwillingly rode on Tzuyu's back.

Sana turned red when she wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck. "Wow she smells so good." Sana smiled to herself while smelling Tzuyu's sweet scent.

10 mins later, they finally arrived. It was a local park. "We're here~." Tzuyu put Sana down on the bench.

"I love this place. I always go here when I was young." Sana said in amazement.

"Really? I go here a lot too." Tzuyu sat on the swing and so did Sana.

Sana swung for a while like a little kid. Tzuyu couldn't help but smile looking at the older having fun. She stood up from the swing and stood behind Sana.

"I'll push you ok?" Sana nodded before Tzuyu gave a light push. They both giggled.

"I missed this feeling unnie. I hope this night never ends."