CH 2

After an hour of playing in the park, the two got eventually tired.

"Tzuyu-ah, you're so fast!" Sana said while panting. They just finished a game of tag, and unfortunately for Sana, Tzuyu was blessed with long and powerful legs.

"Mianhe unnie, you must be really tired." Tzuyu said before take out a handkerchief and wiped Sana's sweat.

Sana can't help but blush. "She's so close." Sana gazed at Tzuyu while she was wiping off her sweat. Their faces were centimeters apart.

Tzuyu pulled away before giving Sana the hanky. "Keep this ok?" Sana smiled before putting it in her pocket.

"Thanks boo." Tzuyu got slightly shocked by Sana's nickname.

Sana giggled at Tzuyu who looks so shy. "Do you need me to carry you again?" Tzuyu asked excitedly. "No need Tzuyu, you must be tired also."

They held each other's hand before walking to their third destination. The theatre. "Tzuyu-ah, what are we gonna watch?"

"Up to you unnie." Sana turned around to look for a movie to watch, meanwhile Tzuyu turned the other direction and fished out her wallet to see if her money was still enough.

"I still have enough money until tonight. It's ok Tzuyu, relax." Tzuyu's thoughts were cut off when Sana entered the picture.

"Boo, is everything ok?" Tzuyu quickly returned her wallet before facing Sana. "Yah, I was just checking the time on my phone."

"Oh okay. I chose the movie I wanna watch~." Sana said while pointing at the new horror movie.

"Uh...mmm, are you sure unnie? That's seems, s-scary."

"That's why it's horror. It's supposed to be scary." Sana grabbed Tzuyu's hand and dragged her to the counter where Tzuyu bought tickets.

The movie hasn't started yet but Tzuyu's eyes were already shut. Halfway through the movie, Tzuyu successfully completed it. Unfortunately for Sana, she was starting to regret.

When the last jumpscare came, Sana jumped from her seat which startled Tzuyu and the other audience. Tzuyu smiled while looking at Sana who was panting and scared. Sana held Tzuyu's arm and hugged it tightly.

"Please don't leave me...." Sana said quivering in fear. "I won't."

The movie had ended and Sana still hasn't recovered. "Aigoo... is my boo scared?" Tzuyu teased. "Aniya!!"

Tzuyu smiled at how cute Sana was.

"If only I can kiss that pout away, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

Tzuyu stretched a little from how long they've sat in their seats. Sana on the other hand was still traumatized from the jumpscares.

Tzuyu then let Sana to their next stop.

Sana's eyes glittered in excitement. They were in front of a ice cream shop. "I figured you need to 'chill'." Tzuyu said jokingly.

"What flavor do you want." Both of them paused for a while and thought.

"Chocolate!" They said at the same time. "You like chocolate too?"

"Yup chocolate is my favorite."

Tzuyu smiled while looking at Sana who's like a little kid excited to buy ice cream. Sana went to find a seat, while worried Tzuyu looked at her wallet to see if there was still money.

"Aish..."

Tzuyu bought ice cream for only Sana. She didn't want to waste anymore money since her final surprise was to come.

"What about you Tzuyu?"

"I'm fine unnie. You should eat." Sana couldn't bare the thought of Tzuyu not eating. She stood up and took a spoon.

"Since this is only one and we both like chocolate, let's share." Sana fed herself and of course Tzuyu.

Tzuyu would often pause and stare at the beautiful girl in front of her."If only I were rich, I would buy stuff fit for a goddess like you."

They've finished eating and Tzuyu wad ready to take Sana to their last destination.

Since the final destination was far, Tzuyu had no choice but to use her left up money to take a taxi and ride to the place.

She felt nervous on how Sana will react. She's scared that maybe Sana would have the wrong idea about it.

"In just few hours, this date will finally be over." Sana sighed in relief. Little did she know, Tzuyu put so much effort for that date but Sana was too blind to see that.

"I know you don't see my efforts yet and you just want this night to be over. But I hope this date gave me the chance to prove something."

Tzuyu smiled weakly at Sana who was sleeping in the taxi.

"I hope after tonight, you'll miss me like how you missed me before."