CH 4

It's been almost half an hour, and Tzuyu admitted to herself that she's tired. Her legs are already wobbly form walking and from the weight of Sana but she pushed herself to go on.

In no time, they finally arrived. Tzuyu knew were Sana lived since she goes there for projects.

"Sana wake up, we're here in you house." Sana woke up and Tzuyu slowly put Sana down. "Thanks Tzuyu-ah." Sana said with her sleepy tone.

Tzuyu took out something from her pocket. "Unnie, the date is finally over. But here." Tzuyu said before giving a envelope to Sana.

"Promise me, tomorrow when you wake up, you'll read this." Sana nodded like a obedient child.

"Thanks for tonight unnie." Tzuyu hesitated to do something but she did it anyways, she slowly leaned towards Sana and kissed her cheeks.

Both Tzuyu and Sana froze. Tzuyu slapped her face full of regrets. She faced her cheeks to Sana's face. "Here unnie slap me! I don't even know why I-"

She was cut off when she felt Sana's lips on her cheeks. "Thank you Tzuyu." Sana blushed before walking in her house.

"Thank you so much Sana. I'll miss you"

Next morning...

Sana woke up late since she got home late too. She stretched out first before standing up and walked to the bathroom and washed her face.

She then went to the kitchen to eat. For some reason she feels like she should do something but she doesn't know what.

She took a shower and changed to he uniform. She had Tzuyu's hanky which she brought with her so that she could return it.

Little did she know, she accident threw Tzuyu's envelope in the trash when she was cleaning up.

She left her house completely oblivious about the envelope.

When she arrived at school, the first person that popped in her head was Tzuyu.

She walked in the classroom but there was no sign of Tzuyu. "I'm super late but why isn't she here? For all I know, she's the earliest to come."

"Guys have you seen Tzuyu?"

"I think she's absent." The class president replied. Just then the advisrr came in.

"Welcome class. I have news for you all."

"One of your classmate, Chou Tzuyu transferred to a new school as per requested by her father."

Everyone was shocked but not as shocked as Sana. "Tzuyu's... gone?!"

She tried her best to remember everything from yesterday.

"I was late because I had to sign something."

"Sign something? Which meant Tzuyu signed her transfer papers that's why she was late yesterday?!"

"Promise me, tomorrow when you wake up, you'll read this."

"The envelope... I have to find the envelope!" Sana left school but she didn't care. She called her driver to drive her back to her house.

She searched her room for the envelope. She looked under the pillows, the covers, the bed, and even the bathroom.

"Where is that?!"

She continued looking for it, she was already crawling like a baby while looking for it when she accidentally hit her head on the trashcan.

"Aish! Stupid trash can!" She hit it and it fell down. She noticed an envelope that came out. She jumped in joy.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much trashcan!"

She quickly opened the envelope.

Dear Sana unnie,

If you're reading this then I'm probably gone by now. My dad and my mom remarried and now I'm living with him, in his mansion. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner because I felt like it won't really matter to you. But thank you for the special date, for everything and of course, for helping me complete my bucket list. I want you to check it yourself.

I love you unnie~.

Love, Tzuyu.

There was another paper attached to the letter.

Tzuyu's Bucket list.

✓ Learn how to swim
✓ Buy mom her favorite cake
✓ Meet my father
✓eat something disgusting
✓buy twice merchandise

And finally....

      Have a date with the most beautiful  woman.

There was a space provided for Sana to check. But the most eye-catching of it all, there was a photo in the envelope.

Sana took it out and she can't believe it...

It was a photo of her with a girl 12 years ago. There was a label behind the photo.

Sana(6) and Tzuyu(5), 2006.

Sana was left in state of shock.

"Tzuyu is my long lost choo-choo?"

"I should've known..."

The End.

Lol. Jk there's still a special chapter