Part 2

Destiny's pov

       Currently I'm in Sky's private jet. And I am bored. Sky just dosed off the minute she sat on the chair. It's like she didn't get any sleep for days.

       Now I really need to go to the toilet. I shouldn't have drank that much water before this. Where is it? I looked around and stood up to go look for one. There should be at least one in this huge jet, right? I opened a door not knowing where I am going and hoping it's a toilet. Please be a toilet, please be a toilet! But it wasn't a toilet, it was a freaking bedroom. What the heck!? If there is a bedroom why is Sky sleeping on the chair. I sometimes wonder if she's actually rich or not by the way she acts.

       This jet is like a maze. I opened a few more door leading me in different room until I reached a locked door and it had one of those toilet signs on it. Why does this happen to me? I'm at the verge of peeing myself right now and the freaking toilet is locked. I banged on the door hoping someone is inside.

       Suddenly a girl about my age in a air hostess uniform opened the door. She was covering her face but she looked familiar. Why do I have a feeling I know her? I was about to call her when I remembered I had to pee. I quickly got into the toilet and did my business. I went back to my seat. Sky was still sleeping. I just sat there thinking about the girl that I just saw.

*4 hours later, now they are at the Gray industries*

Yay! We are finally here! Travelling with Sky is just like travelling with a dead body. Seriously, it sometimes scares me. Now we are at the reception and Sky is arguing with the receptionist.

"What do you mean I can't meet him?" Sky asked as loud as she can.

"I said this a lot of times miss. Sir is in a very important meeting and won't be able to meet anyone. And he will be busy this whole week so please make an appointment after that." The receptionist calmly said.

Did she just say that to Sky? To THE Sky Gray. I can't believe this. Is she new here or what?

"Why do I have to make an appointment to meet my own brother?" Sky said.

"Because sir asked us to not let anyone meet him without an appointment." The receptionist said.

"But I'm his sister!" Sky exclaimed.

"Well, rules are rules." The receptionist said.

"Fine." Sky said and dragged me outside.

Did Sky just give up? No, that can't be. She's up to something, Sky won't give up. And I have a bad feeling about whatever she is going to do.

Once we were in the parking lot, Sky stopped, took a deep breath and turned to me.

"I have a plan." She said.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"We'll enter the building through the emergency door in the back and meet my brother but there is a small problem." She said

"What's the problem?" I asked

"We have to climb up the stairs." She said

"Sooo......." i said confused. What's the problem with climbing the stairs?

"To the top floor." She said after a while.

"What!" I exclaimed

"Yeah! Let's get started." She said.

"Wait! You're telling me that we have to climb up stairs to the 30th floor!" I continued exclaiming

"Yes! Yes, I am." She said

I guess I'll be doing all the exercise I need for the year all at once.

"Come on! Let's go!" She said while dragging me to the emergency door.

This is going to be a long day.

Anonymous's pov

*Back in the jet*

Thank god she didn't recognise me or else she would have found out. I went inside a random room and sat there until the jet landed. You don't know how boring it is to sit in one place without doing anything for 4 hours.

       This is all Sky's fault. She could have at least told me that Destiny was coming along with her. Why am I hiding from Destiny? Because she is my cousin and she doesn't need to know about my secret job as an air hostess that nobody knows about expect for Sky and her brother.

       I got out of the jet after Sky and Destiny got out. What am I going to do now? I don't have any money on me so I can't take a taxi and I have no idea where in the world I am. I mean I could be at any part of the world! I got out of the airport and asked a random person where I am. It turns out I'm in Germany. So Sky must be in at the Gray industries building. I have to find her otherwise I'm going to be dead.