Part 6

Scarlet in the pic above

Storm's pov

       Did she just do that to me? First, she lectures me about how to greet a person through the phone then she just suddenly grabs her problems and gives it to me as if it's some kind of a gift. I mean it's her problem that her stupid little friend got lost and probably is lost. Well, definitely is lost. Now, I have to go look for her. But, how am I going to find her? I mean this is a big city and I'm not Dora the explorer who has a talking map and knows where everything is. Lets just do this and get it over with.

Ruby's pov

What the freaking hell? Why did it start raining all of a sudden? I swear it was sunny just now. Why am I so stupid and stubborn? Urgh.....if I weren't this stubborn I would be in the mansion storm calls home. I could just lay on that cozy and soft bed until Storm decides to throw me out which he wouldn't because he won't even notice me in his huge house of more than twelve bedrooms. Who needs that much space? Like his going to invite all of his friends at the same time. I bet he doesn't even have friends cause he's so.................

I turned around to a car honk. A car was coming towards me. What if they are kidnappers? But why would they kidnap me? I'm definitely not a kid and I don't think I would like to take a nap. But who cares about what they want, imma gonna run to save my life however clumsiness runs in the family you know. So, I tripped and slam! I fell. On my face. Yes, I know. I'm gonna die today. But hey! I lived a good life. I might be laying flat on the side of the road but who cares I had a great life and I'm happy with it.

I heard the car screech to a stop somewhere near me. I don't know where because right now all I see is the ground. I hear footsteps coming towards me. Can I act like I'm dead? Will it work? But what if he checks my pulse? I'm just gonna act like I'm dead. Maybe this guy is super dumb.
"Bruh...did you just hit her?" I heard the voice of a man. He sounds like he's panicking.
"I don't know. Maybe..." another man said.
"I think she's dead."
Yessssss! They're falling into my trap.
"Dude check her pulse"
Oh no! What should I do? Maybe if I don't breathe for a few minutes my pulse won't be there? Is that how it works? I don't think it'll work. The guy was coming closer and closer to me. Aaaaaaaaaaah! What should I do? What should I do?
         As soon as the guy touched me I punched he's face. I didn't mean to but it was kind of a panicked moved you know. Now the roles are kinda reversed. I'm looking at the guy who now has a bloody nose and is unconscious. Hes not dead right? My punches can't kill people. After contemplating on what to do next. I looked at the other guy. He just stood there in shock. Same dude. I'm just as shocked as you are. Either I'm really strong or this guy is just weakkk. But after standing there for about 5 minutes I realised the best to do was run before this dude comes to he's senses and calls the police on me.
I ran as fast as I can. I don't wanna spend my entire life in prison.

Storm's pov

       So I just saw ruby punch a guy and make a run for it. Why is sky friends with such weird people? I'm not going to find that girl on my own and risk getting my beautiful face from being punched? So I just called my assistant like any other rich guy does.
"I need you to find a girl called Ruby. I don't know her full name but she's in this city right now." I gave him my orders.
"Ok sir. I'll inform you as soon as I get info on her."
While my employees do my job, I'll just go home and sleep.

Destiny's pov

        That was a long flight and now my back hurts. We're now in Australia. Woooooaaaaaah!!!!! As soon as we reached sky's house. Wait no. Mansion. Sky quickly ran to her beloved pets. I swear one day she'll abandon us for them. I started walking to find a empty room that I could stay cause obviously sky is too busy to do that. Before I could go I heard sky calling my name but I don't know which room she's in.
"Where the heck are you?" I screamed.
"Why are you screaming? I'm right behind"
I got so damn scared. How the heck did she come here? I thought she ran off to meet her precious babies.
"Do you have secret passageways here or something? Anyways what's up?" I asked.
"Oh, scarlet just called me saying you called her and your phone is turned off. Then she called me and now she wants to talk to you." She explained and gave me her phone.
"Yeah scarlet."
"Why do call me a few hours ago." She asked.
"It doesn't matter right now. What were you doing when I called you?"
"I was parting dude. You won't understand." That was offensive.
"Are you saying I can't party?" I said
"Yeah! Last time we went partying you ended up crying about how the DJ won't play your made up song."
I can't even say anything against that.
"And this other time you..." she continued.
"Shut it scarlet." I can't her off.
"Anyway I'm in Germany right now. Do you want some souvenirs?" She asked.
"No I was there yesterday."