Chapter 3

Edited 5/26/23
[Hoseok's POV]

"Yum Yum Yuum" I hear my phone alarm go off to Suga saying Yum Yum to that one game we played. I thought It was just so cute so I set it as my alarm. I was about to reach to turn it off but then I heard laughing right in my ear. I blushed realizing that Yoongi now knows what my alarm is. Wow, this is embracing. "Hoseok, really?" He asked and I pulled the blankets over my head to hide from him.

"Yum Yum Yuum" My alarm went off again but then stopped. WAIT NO- that means Yoongi has my phone! I sit up fast and jump onto Yoongi. That's when I remembered I had no clothes on and I was straddling an also naked man. I blush and hide my face from Yoongi. "Hoseok, care to explain this?" Yoongi says and holds up my phone with a lock screen of Yoongi.

"Oh Uhm Uhm, Aish" I become a blushing mess and wrap the blanket around me and Yoongi as he sat up, pressing our chest's together

"Oh Uhm Uhm, Aish" I become a blushing mess and wrap the blanket around me and Yoongi as he sat up, pressing our chest's together. "I Uhm set it as that because you are hot in that picture," I said finally and he nodded and leaned over a bit bringing me with him to grab his phone from the nightstand in between the beds. "Wanna see mine?"

I was a bit shocked, yet relieved, Yoongi did not seem to find my lock screen odd. "Yes" I said softly and made myself more comfortable in his lap. He turned on his phone and handed it to me after clearing the screen from notifications.

"It's you because out of all the stars in the universe you shine brighter than all of them," Yoongi said making me blush

"It's you because out of all the stars in the universe you shine brighter than all of them," Yoongi said making me blush. I dropped his phone onto the bed only so I could wrap my arms around him to pull him into a kiss. I teared up because I was so happy, he kissed back and when we pulled away he cooed at me. "awh baby dont cry" He said and wiped my tears away. "I just can't help it, I'm so happy"

I smiled so wide I felt like my cheeks where cramping. I kissed Yoongi's cheek and then reached on the ground for Yoongi's shirt. I felt all gitty inside that I can do this now, I can wear my boyfriend's shirt. I put it on and slipped off of the bed and Yoongi. I looked back at him and he pouted, Awh cute !! "Where are you going?" Yoongi asked me. "I'm gonna shower, my tummy is sticky with erm, you know..." Yoongi nodded and got up, almost immediately back hugging me. "I'll join you" I giggled and let him walk me into the shower.

-

Yoongi and I walked into the venue and Tae ran to me before we could even enter. "HOSEOKIE!!!!" He yelled and hugged me. "TAE" I yelled and hugged back. Tae squeezed me tight before letting go to look at Yoongi. "Hi, Yoongi~!" He said and smiled at him. Yoongi smiled and said hi back before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers. Tae's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head. "WAIT HOSEOK! DID- DID YOU TWO????" I blush and side hug Yoongi while nodding. "OH MY GOD I KNEW IT YAY!!!!!!" Tae yelled and jumped up and down.

Me and Yoongi where both smiling and enjoying the sight in front of us, that being Tae jumping in circles. It was then when Jin came out and yelled for us to all come in to get ready. Yoongi let go of me so we could walk freely. Tae grabbed my arm and took me to a couch to sit down and talk like the teen girls we are inside.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING," He said and I blushed. "Uhm, well- here is not the place to do that Tae, we should talk about this over coffee where the others cant hear us" I whispered to him "Oh right, uhm well what do you wanna do while we wait for the other members?" Tae whispered back and smiled. "What we always do for fun, look at cute fan art." Tae's smile got wider and he nodded pulling out his phone and opening Pinterest. He looked up BTS cute fanart and we started looking at them. "AWHHH look!" I cooed at a smol little Yoongi drawling. "Omg you are whipped," Tae said and laughed. "Hey nuu I just think that's really cute"

"hahaha yeah, how about we look up Yoonseok fanart then hm?" He asked and then I got an idea. "Nuuu lets look up Vkook fan art." Tae then blushed hard and looked up at Kookie. He then nodded and looked it up. OMG SO CUTEEEEEE. We giggled over some photos and kept scrolling.

[Namjoon's POV]

"daddy lets goooo!" jimin said and pulled me into the venue to get ready for today's show. we were a little late because someone did not want to get out of bed. "Ok ok" We walked into the makeup room where everyone is getting ready. I smile and set my stuff down, looking over to Yoongi who looks oddly happy for being Yoongi. But then It hit me, he must have talked to Hoseok. "Yoongi" I say to get his attention which is very easy because the room is fairly quiet, except for Tae and Hoseok talking and giggling over something in Tae's phone. "yeah?"

"Did you talk to Hoseok last night?" when I asked that hoseok got quiet and looked up at us. He smiled and then nodded. "He did yeah"

"Oh nice to know you are already answering for each other," I said and laughed. Jin and Kookie looked over at us confused so Yoongi walked over to Hoseok and held out his hand for Hoseok to take. He stood up and then Yoongi walked him to the center of all of us. "Everyone, I have something important to say," Yoongi said and I smiled knowing the news. "As of last night, Hoseok and I are dating" Everyone cheered and clapped but Seokjin, who's jaw dropped.

"what?" He said out of disbelief. He looked upset for a moment and then shook his head. "I mean c-congratulations!" He smiled afterward and clapped with everyone.

"hehe thank you!" Hoseok giggled and hugged Yoongi. Seokjin looked away and looked a bit sad, I was about to go see what was wrong when bang PD came in and told us all we need to get ready. for the concert, so I quickly sat down at the makeup counter, and so did everyone else. Today was going to be a great concert.

-

chapter 3 done!!!! I hope you liked it! Dont be afraid to comment, I love reading them!

-Darling

()*:・゚ ゚・: *()

Make sure to drink lots of water and stay healthy my lovely readers~

Words: 1153