Term 1

NOTE: As stated, the first 50% of sign-ups are placed here for free this term. As this is free, all books here will be taken down next term regardless of whether they meet the review threshold unless there is a pressing issue and they need to remain up.

TERM 1 DURATION: Tuesday April 3rd, 21:00 GMT–Tuesday April 17th, 21:00 GMT

PARANORMAL

BOOK TITLE: Justice Eternal by SWKata 
GENRE(S): Urban Fantasy, Romance, Paranormal
RATING: Not Mature. No Triggers.
SYNOPSIS/PITCH: With superficial boyfriends and a ditsy façade, Justice avoids thoughts of an eternal fate bonded to a man she may never love.
When an unexpected letter arrives with hope that she might be able to avoid this future, Justice embarks on a determined journey to find true love before time runs out.
FEEDBACK PREFERENCE: Reviews that focus on the big picture; less emphasis on grammar

SCIENCE FICTION

BOOK TITLE: Lifeless by astrophile
GENRE(S): Science Fiction, Psychological
RATING: Not Mature. No Triggers.
SYNOPSIS/PITCH: Sheltered for most of her life by close friends and family, a young girl is thrust into a new world. Friendships are formed, alliances are tested, and all she wants to do is live. If only she was born a human...
FEEDBACK PREFERENCE: Worldbuilding; less emphasis on grammar

ADVENTURE

BOOK TITLE: Cosmogony by technycolor
GENRE(S): Adventure, Teen Fiction
RATING: Not Mature. Trigger Warning for vomit and mentions of it (Chapter Six).
SYNOPSIS/PITCH: A group of teens who love rock, sarcasm and the cosmos face the challenges of life, summer and their newly-found stargiven powers.
FEEDBACK PREFERENCE: Confusion; general (or specific) thoughts about the characters

FANTASY

BOOK TITLE: Zeus by olympuses
GENRE(S): fantasy
RATING: Not Mature. Themes of strong violence throughout.
SYNOPSIS/PITCH: Zeus grew up in the slums, forgotten by the kingdom he wanted to rule, until it was his turn to rise with blood soaked hands and vengeance by his side. And so, the kingdom became Zeus' plaything, and only he knew the rules of the game.
FEEDBACK PREFERENCE: Cohesiveness; worldbuilding; thoughts on the characters

SHORT STORY

BOOK TITLE: Elation by -skyhues
GENRE(S): Short Story
RATING: Not Mature
SYNOPSIS/PITCH: Where a boy and girl move on from the past, leaving all the pain and heartbreak behind to focus on being happy for the rest of their lives.
FEEDBACK PREFERENCE: Description; pacing

---

Remember to either PM or comment (on this chapter) the books and the amount of chapters of each you have completed by the end of this term! You are in no way obligated to review all books on this page, review an equal amount of chapters on each, or stick with solely one story. Abstaining from this term is also acceptable.

---

All information on forms can be changed by PMing @SafariBC. If there's any questions, also PM @SafariBC, or ask on the 'Welcome' chapter of this book. An FAQ will make landfall shortly.
If you are listed here, please do note you will still have to reach the twenty point threshold to be relisted next term. If you join mid-term, you do not have to wait until the next term to begin.
Do note that not everything in this book club is 100% complete and things are open to change in the future.