8.) The Prank

I woke up completely oblivious of what happened last night. I looked and saw Liam there. Why was I at this guy’s house and why am I on his lap. I got up quickly, but carefully not to wake him. That’s when everything that happened came flooding back into my memory. My scumbag ex-boyfriend cheated on me.

I looked at Liam and he looked so peaceful sleeping there. Like nothing had ever bothered him. That’s about to change. I sneaked into the kitchen to make sure no one was up and gladly they weren’t. I searched through the cabinets for a big bowl. Aha! There’s one. I grabbed it trying not to make a lot of noise. Fail. I got the bowl out and made sure Liam was still asleep. Good. I filled the bowl with ice and water and I heard someone come downstairs.

“What’s with all the-“ Louis said with his morning voice, but I cut him off and shushed him.

He walked over to me and I whispered, “I’m filling this bowl with water and I’m gonna pour it all over Liam.”

“Well that’s a great plan and all,” Louis said, “but you could do better.”

“How?” I said and Louis went into one of the cabinets. I watched him closely and he smirked and put a bag on the counter. “Flour?”

“Yes. See this is what we are gonna do. You pour the water on him, and I’ll pour the flour on him. Simple as that,” he said.

I sat there a little speechless. “You are the pranking master,” I said after a while.

“I know. I get that a lot,” he said, “now what are we waiting for? He’ll be up soon if we don’t do it now.” He picked up the flour and walked into the living room. I followed him with the water.

“Ready. 1,” I whispered.

“2.”

“3!” we said together and I dumped the water on Liam and Louis dumped the flour on him.

“What the heck guys!” Liam yelled and jumped up. Louis and I started dying laughing and we high fived. “Louis! She’s been here for one day and you’ve already corrupted her!”

“Actually, I’ve corrupted myself,” I said and Louis laughed.

“This was her idea. I just added the flour,” Louis said and pointed to the now empty flour bag.

Liam was covered in flour and he was all wet. He looked cute. Wait. What?  “Haha you’re wet,” I said and laughed.

“I’ll give you five seconds to run. 1,” Liam said.

I stood there for a second and bolted upstairs. I ran into the first room I could find and hid in the closet. I couldn’t hear Liam anymore. That was great. Me and Louis are gonna be best friends, I can tell.

I looked around the closet trying to figure out whose room this is. There were a lot of hats and skinny jeans. I shook my head. Really? Skinny jeans? The closet door opened and I covered my eyes, “God Harry. Put some clothes on.” Guess it was Harry’s room. Of course.

“Why are you in my closet?” he asked.

“Hope!” I heard Liam yell.

“That’s why,” I said still covering my eyes.

“Oh, you can stay in here just let me get some clothes on,” he said.

“No I’m good. I’ll find another place to hide,” I said and tried to walk with my eyes closed and I walked into the closet door and Harry chuckled.

“You need help there?”

“Nah, I’m good. I’ll find the door,” I said and walked right into Harry and said, “Yeah, not the door. Can you at least face me in the direction of the door.”

He laughed and said, “The one direction.” I shook my head and Harry guided me to the door. Once I was out of his room I knocked on the next door and someone opened it.

“Hey Niall. Can I hide in here from Liam?” I whispered.

“Yeah sure,” he led me to his closet and I walked in and someone grabbed me from behind. I screamed and he covered my mouth.

“Found you,” Liam said. I bit his hand and he took his hand away from my mouth and yelled, “Ow!”

“Niall, you traitor!” I yelled and I turned to Liam. “By the way you’re still wet.”

Liam was looking at his hand and said, “I can’t believe you bit me.”

“That’s how I work,” I said and he shook his head. “You should probably take a shower. You’re covered in flour.”

“I wonder why,” he said sarcastically.

“Pssh. I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I said and walked out of the closet with Liam following me. “I’m going downstairs.”

“Alright. I’ll shower and be down later,” he said and walked into the room I assume is his.

I walked downstairs and sat on the couch. I took my phone out of my pocket and checked it. 47 missed calls…….63 text messages. Talk about blowing up someone’s phone. I looked at the messages. 62 from Allen and 1 from Nads. I clicked on hers. ‘Hey, can I come over?’ she sent this five minutes ago. I replied ‘sure’ and gave her the address. I sat and went through all the apology messages from Allen, but didn’t reply.

I heard a knock on the door.