Life isn't going as Planned

Dear Diary,
" I OFFICIALLY HATE MY LIFE! EVERYONE IS BULLYING ME AND I DON'T HAVE A GOOD FRIEND AT ALL TO BE HERE FOR ME!! WHYY!!! WHY CAN'T I LIVE IN PEACE!!! I HAVE SCHOOL AGAIN TODAY AND I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE I HAVE A BETTER DAY I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT EVER SINCE!!!"

You went to school and taehyung continued to bully you  but he didn't know that you had scars and he bruised you everywhere. You got used to it..

Some girls knocked your books on the floor

Girl1: YAH! V IS MINE OKAY KEEP AWAY FROM HIM YOU NERD. GET AWAY FROM ME AND HIM!! PABO!!

Girl2: YEAH GET AWAY FROM HIM HE IS HERS IF YOU DON'T WE WILL BEAT THE SOUL OUT OF YOUR BODY DON'T WORRY!!PABO PABO PABO!

-You fell on your knees and started to cry you sobbed so much that your face was red-
-you heard a shout-
???: SAYS YOU. YOU ARE A PABO I WON'T HAVE YOU LETTING YOUR SELVES DISRESPECT MY FRIEND!!

You turned over and you saw this girl

You: T..than..thank you..
???: Hi my name is Rose. No need to say thanks your my friend right?
You: Yes I would like to .. thank you rr..rose
Rose: No need to Thank me really don't. *she hugs you* I'll be here for you okay. *she breaks the hug* bestie?
You: Okay .. bestie :)
Rose: Y/N I'll give you a makeover
You: WHAT no you don't need to!
Rose: Y/N listen please I want people to realise who they messed with. I'm going to make you look beautiful!
You: Fine. I trust you rose.
Rose: YAYYY! MEET ME IN THE MALL STRAIGHT AFTER SCHOOL!! I CAN'T WAIT!
You: Haha Yayy!
Rose: Hey Y/N ..
You: Yes!
Rose: I got You that Tie.
You: OMG. It was you?? I thought it was a guy!
Rose: No I got it for you.
Do you not remember me?

AUTHOR: Sorry if I haven't told you guys already. When you were younger you were playing with your friends you had a friend named Rose. You used to play with Rose until one day she threw the ball across the street you wanted to go get the ball so you ran into the middle of the road, a car came past and ran over you without you noticing, you woke up in a hospital your friends were worried about you especially Rose your parents were worried too they ask you if you were ok but you couldn't remember who they were you only remembered your parents but not Rose , you lost your memory but until now you managed to gain your memory back from when Rose was talking to you.

You: Omg ROSE M..MY CHILDHOOD BESTIE!
Rose: You remember! *she hugs you tightly starts crying with happiness*
You: Yes I do I love you bestie  it wasn't your fault.
Rose: It was!!! *she cried more*
You: No it wasn't!  Please stop and let's forget what happened.. please.
Rose: Fine *you wiped her tears away* glad to have you back.
You: Yes :).. so.. lets go to lesson and meet after school remember!
Rose: OH YEAHHH!!! GIRL YOU WILL LOVE YOUR NEW STYLE!
●●●●Bell rings●●●●
You: Bye Rose See you later!
Rose: Bye Y/N

SOMEONE OVERHEARD YOUR CONVERSATION...

Taehyung POV
I don't think Y/N Remembers me .. I had a crush on her when I was younger then I had to become an idol for my parents. I wanted to make them happy. Being a star is a lot of hard work. There's something called reputation and it was and still is a major thing when you're a star. You're meant to get a good reputation. When I came into the school I remembered y / n. I was happy to see her but everyone was bullying her so I had to go along with it. I went to the bathroom on purpose I wanted to see her eyes again, her eyes were beautiful I missed her. My heart was beating fast when I kissed her. I had to bully her so I could get along but I went too far by saying I will never love her and I hope she doesn't take that seriously. She probably still doesn't know that I love her I'm only doing this so I can fit in not to hurt her feelings. I probably did hurt her feelings I feel really bad. But I'm going to continue to do this I want to keep my reputation in a good standard but I hope she doesn't ignore me for life.
End of Taehyung POV.

Taehyung came to me and pushed me.. again.. he saw my scars but I ran away

Taehyung POV:
I.. I saw her scar.. it isn't my fault right?. Am I stupid .. it is!!!! ARGH!!! WELLDONE KIM TAEHYUNG THERE IS NO WAY YOUR GOING TO MARRY HER PABO! SHE'S GOING TO BE PRETTY TOMORROW AND EVERYONE WILL THINK I WILL ONLY DATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS PRETTY!
Why.. what have I done . I'm A PABO!
End of Taehyung POV.

~~