After School

●•●• The bell rang •●•●•

You saw taehyung looking at you repeatingly through out the lessons. You were thinking too much about why , and then you bumped into rose.

Rose:Y/N!! EHEHEE I CAN'T WAIT!
You: uhuh.. *still thinking about what happened*
Rose: Hello earth to Y/N Earth to Y/N.. Hmm bts is here
You: *snapped back to reality* HUH WHERE BTS?!?!?!
Rose: Oh sorry haha I was only saying it because you were daydreaming
You: Yah roseeee!
Rose: Hehe sorry, What were you thinking about Y/N?
You: N..nothing sorry ..
Rose: Alright if you say so.. now .. LETS GO SHOPPING!
You: Hahah okayy I'm excited too!
•●•●•●
You Enter the mall it's full of people and so many beautiful shops

You: Wow the mall that I used to go too never was this busy and beautiful!
Rose: Haha welcome to Seoul!
You: ehe thanks
•●•●•●
You and Rose look around for shops

Rose: Y/N COME HERE AND DON'T LOOK FORWARD!
You: Okay? *You go without looking ahead you just looked down*
Rose: Alright look up now!
You: Ah reall- OMG GUCCIII!
Rose: Yep I'll be spoiling you today!
You: ORKDDJFJFRJRJFJFJF YOU DON'T NEED TO!! *Excited breakdown*
Rose: Haha come inside already.
You: Ehe sorry..
Rose: Pick out what ever you like take my card I'll wait for you outside! *with that she gave you her card and left*

●•●•●• You managed to pick out alot of gucci items●•●•●•

You went to the till . You didn't pay attention to who the cashier was.

Cashier: Oh So you like gucci alot hey?
*scanning items one by one*
You: Yeah it's my favourite brand * you look up and freeze*

The cashier was done with the clothes places it carefully away and didn't realise you were looking at the cashier. Once the cashier packed the clothes away he turned back and froze too.

You: A..tt..Taehyung..
Taehyung: Oh Y/N I didn't know you were into gucci that much!
You: Why should you care you bully!!

Taehyung froze
Taehyung mind pov:
Oh my goodness. It's y / n. I didn't know she was into Gucci. Wait a minute, is she going to wear that tomorrow to school. I'm so doomed. I knew she was going to be looking so pretty tomorrow. Why . I shouldn't have Bullied her!!! Now she won't ever forgive me!! When I come to school tomorrow I'm just going to ignore her. Though I love her so much but I'm not going to bully her tomorrow. I was staring at her a lot at lesson because I was thinking about how stupid I was to mess with my first love. I was thinking and how I'm never going to even get together with her after all I've done with her seeing all the scars on her skin and the bruises. I still don't think she remembers me but you know what I'm going to start becoming nice to her but she's probably going to ignore me I need to tell her that I'm sorry and that I love her she probably won't forgive me with them on her arms. I HATE MY SELF SO MUCH!!!
End of Taehyung mind POV

You stay frozen at taehyung as he looked like he was going to cry.

Taehyung looked back at you and pretended it was alright

You: Hey why do you look sad?
Taehyung looked shocked.
Taehyung: Same question to you why do you care?!! (Ah taehyung PABO be nice!!)
You: I. .

You had a flash back of Taehyung when you were kids and you collapsed on the floor Rose saw you and came running and looked at Taehyung.

Rose: WHAT DID YOU DO NOW??!!
Taehyung: Nothing she just collapsed!
Rose: Whatever I'm taking her to her home *takes gucci bags with her*

Taehyung POV:
OMG. DID SHE JUST COLLAPSE IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES. What was she going to say?!! I hate seeing her like this!!.
End of Taehyung POV