~3~

Link

I thought about so much...My mind kept racing I could barely keep focus on the road, Rhett's just so perfect...His dirty blonde hair, his beautiful beard, his gorgeous green eyes, he's hot down to the very last detail, I always thought Jessie was so lucky, don't get me wrong I love Christy...But I also love Rhett. But we've built a family, we have children, we have wives...I should have taken that chance when we were back in college. I remember it like it was yesterday, Rhett got curious and said if I wanted to kiss him, he wanted to see if he was gay. I think he was drunk but I wasn't sure, I didn't kiss him, but I should have.

I finally pulled into his driveway and he came outside and got in. I could barely look at him from my thoughts...I kept thinking of just kissing him, but I knew it was wrong, he doesn't feel the same.

(R) "Hey, brother!" He smiled ear to ear.

(L) "Hey..." I was quiet.
(R) "You alright?" He seemed concerned.
(L) "Yeah, yeah." I lied.

I saw some bruises on Rhett.

(L) "What's that?" I pointed to a bruise
(R) "Oh! Oh, nothing"
(L) "You sure it's nothing? What happened"
(R) "I, fell"
(L) "Okay..."

We finally got to the movies, we walked in and got popcorn and two sodas.
We walked into the movie and sat in our seats.

I was always scared of horror movies, as we watched it got scarier for me, Rhett seemed unphased.

I gripped him a bit as it got scary, out of nowhere, Rhett put his arm around me and pulled me close.

(R) "I got you" He whispered and could tell I was scared

I blushed red and hid my face.

As we got further into the movie he held me closer, it felt amazing.

Rhett

He's so cute, I wanted to hold him closer, I wanted to go home and just fall asleep with him in my arms. 

After the movie was over we were walking out, link even looked like he had a tear.

(R) "It wasn't that scary was it?" I was a little concerned
(L) "Ehhh, I'm not the best with them" He giggled a little

We got into the car and I hugged him to make him feel better, I almost kissed his neck, I was tempted.

We stopped hugging after a minute and link started driving, I was looking at my phone and there were no texts from Jessie.

(R) "You got any text from Christy?"
(L) "I don't think so, you can go on my phone real quick if you want"
(R) "Oh okay, what's the passcode?"
(L) "933"
(R) "Where'd you get that from?"
(L) "It was the time for the ghost pepper challenge"

I opened his phone and no text from Christy. Huh, that's concerning...

We went to my house and I asked link to wait outside. I walked into my house and saw Jessie very drunk

she was just standing there.

(R) "Jessie...?"
(J) "You!"
(J) "Get over here you fucking bitch"
(R) "What'd I do!?"

She kicked me down and punched me.

(J) "My friend saw you and link at the movies you had your arm around him!" She said slurring and slapped me twice

(R) "He was a little scared, I wanted to comfort him"
(J) "He's a fucking pussy, and so are you!" She was slurring so bad, I could barely hear what she was saying, she punched me twice.

(R) "I'm sorry!"
(J) "Christy is staying here tonight and you can sleep on the curb for all I fucking care" She slapped me again before going upstairs I walked outside and got into the car, I was crying a little but didn't wanna seem weak, I never cried...

Link saw the handprints and my black eye, he saw the bruises she left.

(L) "What happened!"
(R) "Her friend was at the movies and saw me with my arm around you..." I sniffled a little
(R) "She's drunk and mad, and so is Christy. Christy is staying there tonight I guess" I wiped my eyes
(L) "Rhett...Were those other bruises from her?"

I nodded

(L) "How long has she been abusing you..." He said gently and played with my hair a little
(R) "Couple months maybe"
(L) "Why didn't you tell me?" He stopped playing with my hair and turned on the car
(R) "I don't know, it's hard to talk about"

Link leaned over and hugged me tightly.

(L) "Well, you can sleep at my house"
(R) "Are you sure? Because I can like get a hotel or something.."
(L) "Yes, I'm sure"

He gave me a little pat before pulling away.

(Sorry for any mistakes I write these late a f ~J)