~6~

Link

After work was over we went home, still no sign of Christy, and no sign of kids, Rhett wasn't going home. 

(R) "I'm not going there"
(R) "Next time I wanna see that Bitch is when I absolutely have to"
(L) "Christy?"
(R) "No Jessie"
(R) "Christy's on my shit list too though"

I laughed a little.

(L) "Um well, are we ordering out because I can't cook and you don't want me using sharp objects"
(R) "Yes, we can order out" He laughed a little
(L) "Yay! Pizza?"
(R) "Sure"

I basically skipped into the kitchen grabbing my phone. I dialed the number for Dominos.

(L) "Hi, can I get two large pepperoni pizzas and wings"
(L) "And add a coke and sprite please"
(L) "Oh this is for delivery"
(L) "Thank you!"

Rhett was laughing

(L) "Why are you laughing at meeee"
(R) "No reason"

Rhett

I walked up to him and lifted him onto the counter, I placed my hands on his hips and made out with him, after a bit I kissed down to his neck and started sucking and biting, I started kissing all over his neck and kissed his Adam's apple gently. 

The doorbell rang.

(R) "Oh yeah, that...Forgot"
(L) "Dummy" I said jokingly

I open the door 

(Guy) "That'll be 20 dollars) (I kinda just guessed this one if I'm wrong oh well lmao ~J)

I give him the money with a tip and take the food. I walk into the kitchen and place it on the table, I take out the boxes and grab some plates and glasses, I poured sprite into one glass and cola into the other. I laid out two slices on each plate and we shared the wings. I went into the lounge and sat down, link followed.

A few moments later

After we ate we cleaned it up and put leftovers in the fridge. Link was tired and yawning a lot, I laid down and he laid on top of me.

(R) "Ready to go to bed soon?"

Link nodded and buried his face in my chest. 

(R) "You wanna walk upstairs or?"
(L) "Carry me"

I got up and threw him over my shoulders, he giggled and I slapped his ass, I walked upstairs and put link in bed, I got in after him and cuddled.

A few moments later

I was semi-awake when I heard a familiar voice

(???) "Hello Rhett) 

(Sorry for any mistakes ~J)