11. Switchblades

|| Blood/Smut Warning ||

Nicole slid from the bed and made her way to Alex's knife collection.

She shuffled through the large display and chose a pretty pink switchblade that Alex had bought her not too long ago and this would be the first time that she used it since she got it. "This one?" She asked, showing it to him.

"It's up to you, Kitten." He shrugged. She nodded and turned away from the collection, and Alex smiled knowingly as Nicole made her way back to the bed.

He looked her in the eyes. "You're gonna be the most in control, okay?"

Nicole felt the pressure that came along with his words.

"Okay, Daddy." She smiled, nervously.

Nicole made her way back to the bed slowly, leaving the knife's blade unexposed.

She sat it down beside Alex as she climbed on top of him and began kissing him, starting slowly but deepening at her pace.

Alex let out a heavy breath as he heard the switchblade open, and he could feel the adrenaline building in his system.

Nicole broke the kiss and sat down near his thighs. "Here?" She asked, nervously.

Alex's eyebrows furrowed. "Not yet, don't you wanna be more in control? I thought you wanted to get me back for once?"

Nicole played with the unopened knife in her hand. "Well, what do you want me to do?"

Alex sat up for a moment and pushed his platinum hair back. "I told you that you can do whatever you want, you can tie me up, blindfold me, threaten me, whatever you want."

Nicole's eyebrows raised and a grin grew on her face before standing up and grabbing a bundle of rope, and a black blindfold. Along with this, she turned on Alex's red fairy lights that illuminated his room just enough for them to see.

Alex smiled and leaned his head back. "Fuck." He breathed.

Nicole giggled as she searched for anything else that she thought she may need. She ended up dropping the ropes, and replaced them with handcuffs due to her lack of knowledge in intricate knots.

Alex didn't mind though, he just waited patiently on the bed for Nicole to come back.

When Nicole came back, her hands were full and her face was bright with excitement.

"Wait!" She exclaimed as she dropped everything in her hands and ran to the living room.

She grabbed a chair from the dining table and dragged it back to the room.

Alex's eyebrows raised at the sight, and he knew what he was in for.

She placed the dark oak wood chair in the center of the room and she ushered Alex to sit down.

Alex sat down in the chair and removed his basketball shorts, leaving only boxers to slightly cover his bare thighs.

Nicole picked up the handcuffs from the carpet and pulled Alex's arms behind the chair and placed his wrists inside of the cuffs. He smiled at the click of the metal and looked her in her eyes. "You're gonna fuck me up aren't you, Kitten?" He smiled.

Nicole picked up the rest of the items that laid on the floor and situated herself on Alex's warm, bare thighs. "That's right, Daddy."

She placed the blindfold on Alex's eyes and the black material against his eyes combined with the handcuffs he felt helpless; a feeling that he didn't like and wasn't used to. He didn't mind the feeling as long as Nicole was enjoying herself, but he knew that he'd get something out of it too since he'd end up getting hurt.